Hugely Expanded Game--Anyone interested in Helping?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big and complex. Will just get boring. You do realise that almost eveyr square will end up having a resource on it.

Ok, I'm kind of responding to myself...but I agree Lord Olleus that I look at the techs, there are some that are quite redundant and need to be merged together. Although, I would kind of like to get an idea if anyone is interested in such a big Mod? This will be basically like FEX's expanded time speed, except now a lot of the time will be filled with new units and Advances and wonders.

Lord Olleus, about your comment, that every square will have a resource on it...my goal is going to be to try to have different types of resources around the world, but keeping the same amout of resources...For Example, take a regular game with a certain amount of Cows spread out across the World...well I hope with the expanded resources, I will be able to subsitute in some parts of the world, a few cows for Water Buffulo, or Llamas in a different place. So I don't want to increase the actual number of resources on the map, just introduce some more flavors...I hope this answers your comment.

Patricius

Top Bottom