Hulfgar's Industrial Warfare

Hello Hulfgar,
I am currently using the most recent patch 1.0.151
I am playing on Windows, playing Hulfgar Industrial Warfare
I am only playing with the Industrial Warfare enabled
and I just cannot load the saved game
Thanks again

ok
do you have some DLCs installed (other than the free DLCs) ?

can you post me a saved game, I will try to use it.

Probably a dumb question but you don't try to load a saved game with the wrong mod's version ?
I am asking this because the only time I saw this runtime error was while trying to load a game with an earlier or later version of the mod.

Hello ColonelD,

what is your Civ V version number ?
Are you playing on a Mac or Windows version ?

Using it on steam, so the latest version 1.0.151.

Playing the windows version but on the boot camped (Windows XP) side of my macbook pro. And I do not have any DLC's installed aside from the mongols. Thanks!

Same with Liu, no mods other than Industrial with Civ V version 1.0.1.511. DLC's Upgrade 1 and Genghis Khan's Mongolia. I play Huge maps. Seems I cannot load from huge map saves nor standard map saves.

Hi Hulfgar

Same issue mate. Cannot load a saved game - the Application gives a DirectX 11 error and then crashes to Desktop.

Hi Hulfgar

Same issue mate. Cannot load a saved game - the Application gives a DirectX 11 error and then crashes to Desktop.

Me too, i can't load my saved games.

I have all DLC but any game i use DLC civs. But doesn't matther, cant load anyway.

Nice mod, i liked!

But AI make a artillery flood, i saw enemys using just artillery. Something need change.

All victories condition are always on, doesn't matter if i checked or not on advanced options. I like to play as domination victory, if i check just this condition, still all victories actived.

Hello Canabrava,

thanks for the comment, I will see how to adjust the use of artillery.

Does this mean that you can load your saved games now ?

I still don't find a reason why this is bugged for some users.

One thing : it seems that there is an incompatibility between my Hulfgar's Modpack and Industrial Modpack, only 1 mod can be installed at a time.

I'm still looking into the saved game issue.

Yes, a cant load any saved game. Runtime error.

I just use industrial modpack.

I saw this crash before on another mod, i think it was nights mod. Maybe the creator can help you.

Using it on steam, so the latest version 1.0.151.

Playing the windows version but on the boot camped (Windows XP) side of my macbook pro. And I do not have any DLC's installed aside from the mongols. Thanks!

Also, I noticed that I have the same problem when using your other modpack (seperatly from this one) as well. So probably a problem on my side?

Found this in my Database.log file not sure if it helps at all.

[155320.211] constraint failed
[155320.211] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'

There will be a new version?

I liked so much this mod, i think it's the best to who likes war and domination games.

but a few thinks needs changes:

- Save game crash
- Games are always with all victories contidions (doesn't matther which you choose on advanced options)
- Airplanes are to slowly and late game is too boring! There are another mods that just planes are fast and this is vey good!
- Artillary. Maybe should need a resourse, because AI use more than foot troops.
- DLC native compatible

This mod looks interesting :goodjob:. I'll give it a try. Hope I can save a game, but if not, hope it is fixed soon :crazyeye:.

This mod looks interesting :goodjob:. I'll give it a try. Hope I can save a game, but if not, hope it is fixed soon :crazyeye:.

Upss ... I couldn't load my saved game, even when I just saved it as soon as it started xD. I'm not sure if this is because I have othe DLCs installed. However, how do I disable them? I have the game on steam but can't find how to disable those purchased DLCs. Maybe those are messing up the game :confused:.

Upss ... I couldn't load my saved game, even when I just saved it as soon as it started xD. I'm not sure if this is because I have othe DLCs installed. However, how do I disable them? I have the game on steam but can't find how to disable those purchased DLCs. Maybe those are messing up the game :confused:.

The issue persists even with the DLC fix packs that Hulfgar has for this mod. The save game bug is one a couple of us have found. He's looking into it, hopefully he'll have it fixed soon ;)

Hello Canabrava and all other :)

some quick answers :

will there be a new version ? yes but I want to have the bug with saved games solved or it will be of no use. I'm still working on it.

- Games are always with all victories contidions (doesn't matther which you choose on advanced options)

Thanks I will have a look into this.

Airplanes are to slowly
What do you mean with slowly ? is it the way they move or the steps needed to discover/build them?

Artillary. Maybe should need a resourse, because AI use more than foot troops.
Yes I will see how to get less of it.

DLC native compatible
What do you mean with DLC native ? if it is the free DLCs then it is compatible.
If you mean all DLCs from Firaxis then it will be harder to do because I don't plan to buy more DLCs. But I will buy Gods and Kings and adapt the mod to it.

What do you mean with slowly ? is it the way they move or the steps needed to discover/build them?

They move very slow. If tou have 4 bombers and there are another AI with bombers every turn is too slow.

What do you mean with DLC native ? if it is the free DLCs then it is compatible.
If you mean all DLCs from Firaxis then it will be harder to do because I don't plan to buy more DLCs. But I will buy Gods and Kings and adapt the mod to it.

No free DLC, but i have all DLCs and i need to get other files to can play them. You can put all this files with main mod? Make just one file and not a lots of files.

They move very slow. If tou have 4 bombers and there are another AI with bombers every turn is too slow.

If you're talking about the animation speed of the bomber's attack, there is nothing Hulfgar can do about this issue... this is an issue commonly raised by many players but is unfortunately in the CiV game design, not Hulfgar's mod.

There are two way of changing that, you can raise the <fMoveRate> value of all bombers/fighters in Civ5ArtDefines_UnitMembers.xml or you can use a mod called FastMove on the hub that will change the speed of all units (I haven't tried the later).

There are two way of changing that, you can raise the <fMoveRate> value of all bombers/fighters in Civ5ArtDefines_UnitMembers.xml or you can use a mod called FastMove on the hub that will change the speed of all units (I haven't tried the later).

Thanks for that Gedemon, I didn't know you could change the animation speed... ;)

Top Bottom