1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by Hulfgar, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

Hello GMO,

10.2 is not available on Steam.
    It will in a few days (I think for the end of the week) when I have corrected the bug with the puppeting and tested it.

2. Stimpified

Stimpified Chieftain

Hulgar,
    Great mod! I appreciate the unknown hours and days it takes to do this

I am to a point in one game where all tech has been researched but the Navy Fighter and Dive Bomber do not show "Upgrade" capability. I do have the resources available and yes, Postmodern loads after Industrial Warfare. Any ideas?

Note: the Construct Next screen gets quite long after entering the Info Era and has units which one would not want to build, i.e., WWI aircraft... is there any way to eliminate the obsolete units from that screen/window?

3. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

Hello Stimpified,

the upgrade path will be corrected in the next update (today if all goes well) I had seen it for the Divebomber but not for the Navy Fighter, thanks for reporting it.

For the Construct screen, I think there is probably not point in keeping obsoletes units, I will correct this as well.

4. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

Hello all,

so version 10.3 is ready !

Changes are :

Added the Stele to mark the 1. city as capital (to correct the bug preventing the puppeting from conquered cities).
    The Red Cross National wonder requires only 1 hospital now.
    The Ministry of Finances requires only 1 Tax Office.
    Scouts can attack again.
    Removed the ability to capture cities for Commandos.

The Postmodern Expansion has been updated as well.

5. NekoMende

NekoMende Chieftain

[122318.184] constraint failed
    [122318.184] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
    [122322.053] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [122325.157] Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
    [122325.173] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
    [122325.173] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
    [122326.857] Invalid Reference on UnitGameplay2DScripts.UnitType - "UNIT_HITTITE_WARCHARIOT" does not exist in Units
    [122326.857] Invalid Reference on UnitGameplay2DScripts.UnitType - "UNIT_SUMERIAN_PHALANX" does not exist in Units
    [122326.857] Failed Validation.
    [122327.606]
    -- SQLite Memory Statistics --
    Memory Usage:
    [Cur] [Max]
    Malloc: 386048 33270008
    PageCache: 4382 4982
    LookAside: 0 0
    Scratch: 0 1

Static Buffer Overflows:
    [TooLarge] [NoSpace]
    PageCache: 0 29712240
    Scratch: 0 0

Largest Allocations:
    Malloc: 131072
    PageCache: 1160
    Scratch: 6640

Prepared Statements:
    Current: 10
    ------------------------------
    [122357.621] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [122360.835] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [122370.897] Database::XMLSerializer (XML/Units/unitformations.xml): 'Row' or 'Delete' expected, got 'Name'.
    [122378.837] near "INSERT": syntax error
    [122378.993] near ",": syntax error
    [122438.585] Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
    [122438.601] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
    [122438.601] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
    [122440.239] Invalid Reference on UnitGameplay2DScripts.UnitType - "UNIT_HITTITE_WARCHARIOT" does not exist in Units
    [122440.239] Invalid Reference on UnitGameplay2DScripts.UnitType - "UNIT_SUMERIAN_PHALANX" does not exist in Units
    [122440.239] Failed Validation.
    [122441.097]
    -- SQLite Memory Statistics --
    Memory Usage:
    [Cur] [Max]
    Malloc: 3108944 33270008
    PageCache: 4542 4982
    LookAside: 0 0
    Scratch: 0 1

Static Buffer Overflows:
    [TooLarge] [NoSpace]
    PageCache: 2548520 29712240
    Scratch: 0 0

Largest Allocations:
    Malloc: 131072
    PageCache: 1160
    Scratch: 6640

Prepared Statements:
    Current: 22
    ------------------------------
    Only your two mods installed version 10.3 and v8

6. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

Hello NekoMende, can you describe me the problem please ? Note : I will be back at home the 9th of May, until then I can't do much.

7. oscarpalaciosru

oscarpalaciosru Chieftain

Played a game on v10.2 with v7 pme. Couldn't upgrade Early Jet Fighters. I could build all modern units, and all others seemed to upgrade correctly.

8. NekoMende

NekoMende Chieftain

Hi the game crashed during the AI turn(seemed like it happend as it shifted to the city states).
    The original error was that there was a text error in the main game files due to TXT_KEYMODDING was supposed to be TXT_KEY_MODDING. but got that fixed.
    then this error you see came.
    And Im not able to idenfify where this error is located or what is causing it.
    Its constant every time I load the same savegame

9. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

NekoMende could you send me your savegame please?
    Osacar I will correct this upgrade path for the next version. Thx for the report.

10. oscarpalaciosru

Btw, how do those amphibious ships work? I built one but couldn't get any units on board, or attack a city. One more thing: I had five units on a nuclear carrier, but when I re-based two of them, it still displayed a total of five units, but only three were left. It worked ok, I could put more planes and all, it just didn't update the number of unit shown on the interface.

11. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

I will look into this in 3 days Oscar, I need to see inside the mod to give you a reliable answer.

12. oscarpalaciosru

Oh, sure. Have a great time! (It's not like I have nothing else to do : ) )

13. NekoMende

NekoMende Chieftain

Hope this works
    and Im currently playing Civ 5 G&K build 1.0.2.44 on steam

Thanks.

Attached Files:

14. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

Thx NekoMende, I will look into it as soon as I'm back home.

15. oscarpalaciosru

Is it correct to have a size 5 city with "20" hit points absolutely impervious to an attack with one archer and 5 warriors? I didn't even scratch it.

16. Kirsche

Kirsche Chieftain

Good morning,

first: i love your mods! :)

But since 10.3 and Postmodern 0.8 i have a small problem.
    If i conquer cities, most time there is no choice how to get the city.
    A few times i can choose, but the other times they are annexed immidiatly.

17. trotty

trotty Cabarettista ghei

hi, cannot get lumber with Ethiopians, no buildings give me that. Maybe tree grow mod?

18. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

Hello all,

oscarpalaciosru : if the city has a city wall then it makes sense : you really need some siege weapons to conquer a city with few losses. Archers are not very effectiv against cities, warriors have no penalty but will suffer some losses.
    Note that the city may have a palissade, which gives a small boni to the city defense but doesn't show on the map.
    But : not a scratch to the city is strange, can you send me saved game to have a look in it please ?

Kirsche : I really though this was solved :( in all my tests the choice worked fine again.
    I will have a look in it as soon as I am finished with the merging of both mods (which may take another week because Modbuddy does not collaborate and I have to check each Civ to be sure that the graphic files are properly loaded :( )

trotty : did build lumbermill on forest or jungles ?
    if yes can you send me the lua;log and database.log files (after enabling logging, see the 1. page of this thread for more details), I will test the Ethiopians on my side.

19. oscarpalaciosru

Hey. Well, I really liked that map, so I just went on bombarding with a couple of archers who by 50bc were the best archer units in the "world" :) and then I really ended that millenia-long siege by building a city next to that capital, and eventually surrounding it with three Citadels. That was a really long siege which in effect ended only when I researched Mathematics.

And I agree with Kirsche, sometimes cities are anexed by default. So what I'm doing is I always save my game just before I send that last melee unit to finally capture the city. If the city is anexed I just reload my game, and at least on my version (still v10.2 with v7 pme) I can now capture the city and decide what to do with it. I think the problem would not be so bad if cities were captured as puppets by default.

Cheers

20. Hulfgar

Hulfgar Emperor

oscarpalaciosru did you try the battering ram to lower the city's defense? it's the first siege unit available and has a 300% bonus vs cities.

So far I'm done with the merging of both mods, it took some time thanks to Modbuddy...
    I am now looking into Nekomende's bug and the issue with the captured cities.