Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Why after 10 turns sleeping this units dont healed?
good question, if the heal order must be given they the AI probably don't know how to use it.

What's sure is that I don't see what in the mod could break this so it's probably a flaw in the main game.
I have noticed another disturbing point : AA units don't seem to intercept incoming aircraft but I am not sure abour this.

A small update to correct a bug with the skin of the marines : version 3.1 and I have removed the Alpin troop until the Whoward's mods are fixed.

The mod seems to work fine with the last patch.

Another small update to add the Tupolev 22-M "Backfire" as Stealth Bomber for Russia, Mongolia, China and Siam.

I know that this plane is not a stealth bomber but with this skin there is more ethnic flavor to this line of unit.

The original unit was made by The Conquests for Civ 4, Wolfdog did the conversion for Civ 5.

Download of ver 3.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/u...ack_Ultimate_Edition_for_GK_3.2_(v_3).civ5mod

It should be compatible with the saved games from ver 3.1.

I'm going to try your mod tonight for the first time. I have no idea what to expect but from what I read it looks like you have put a lot of work in to it. Thanks for your continued support.

Question: What maps can I use?
How does the game play on Marathon setting? Any speed you recommend?
The merged mods folder does it go in the mod folder or do I copy all the sub folders under merged to the mods folder?

Hello Zeppelin4,

welcome to this mod :)

Question: What maps can I use?
you should not use earth maps because they have a problem with the new resources.
Possible workaround that worked for some players : If you want to play an earth map, you can go around the bug that deletes the resources. First start a game without the mod. load it with an earth mod. then save the game, as a map (button: save map), name the map however you like. Then restart a game, selecting that map, and all resources are in place .

How does the game play on Marathon setting? Any speed you recommend?
For myself I play at regular speed but I think that marathon is probably the best speed.
This way you can really enjoy each era and unit.

The merged mods folder does it go in the mod folder or do I copy all the sub folders under merged to the mods folder?
The merged mods are already included into my mod. This means that if you have separately installed any of them you should not activate it or it will lead to a conflict.
They are in an specific folder ("Merged Mods"!) so that they can be easily deactivated if needed.

If you have any other question or just want to give feedback don't hesitate to come back here.

Hello Zeppelin4,

welcome to this mod :)

you should not use earth maps because they have a problem with the new resources.
Possible workaround that worked for some players : If you want to play an earth map, you can go around the bug that deletes the resources. First start a game without the mod. load it with an earth mod. then save the game, as a map (button: save map), name the map however you like. Then restart a game, selecting that map, and all resources are in place .

For myself I play at regular speed but I think that marathon is probably the best speed.
This way you can really enjoy each era and unit.

The merged mods are already included into my mod. This means that if you have separately installed any of them you should not activate it or it will lead to a conflict.
They are in an specific folder ("Merged Mods"!) so that they can be easily deactivated if needed.

If you have any other question or just want to give feedback don't hesitate to come back here.

The map question I was trying to ask and didn't do a good job of it was.... Can I use the default maps like continent plus etc...

As for the mods I only use yours. My question was does the folder Merged Mods go under the mods folder or do I copy all the sub folders under merged mods to the mods folder? whew say that fast :p

Can I use the default maps like continent plus etc...
I have not tested all the default maps (I play usually with Archipelago or Continents) but most should be ok.

does the folder Merged Mods go under the mods folder or do I copy all the sub folders under merged mods to the mods folder?
you have nothing to do : just install the mod and everything will find it's place :)

There is a problem with iron and conquered cities. After conquer a enemy city, i have 2 iron surplus but every turn i get mensage: "you need more iron...".

Hello Canabrava,

could you send me a saved game please ?
I can imagine that the iron surplus comes from a scrap merchant building but I don't see why you would not have enough at the end.

When happen again i will send you a saved game.

____

Ahh, need a option "no nukes" ... too boring IA build 1 or more nukes every turn...

Nuke is to easy, a think atomic bomb should be intercepted! It's too sad you have a lot AA and 1 nuke kill all....

I have to thank you once more for this great mod , if you ask me one of the best mods ever :) :) !
Will you update for Brave new Worlds btw ?

Hello Jerijador and Starfury12,

thanks for the support :)

Yes I will update for BNW.

I need to buy the expansion first of course (on Friday) and I will need 1 or 2 weeks to adapt the mod + 1 to test it I think.

Jerijador if you are german speaking, play the mod in german and see some missing translations or translations to do better your advices are welcome :)

Still in v3, but found that nuclear submarines had less sight than their technological predecessors. Couldn't upgrade my anti-tank artillery to mobile version. Loved the new refineries that produce kerosene from coal!

Oscarpalaciosru Thanks for this report, I will make an update in the next days.

TexasMormon
any input is welcome :)

Canabrava I will update a file for you to get rid of the nukes, you can then replace the old file with it :)

No nuke : update for Canabrava and those who wish to get rid of the nukes.

Donwload the attachment, unzip and rename the file in TacticalNukes.xml

Copy it in ...\MODS\Hulfgars Modpack Ultimate Edition for GK 3.2 (v 3)\NuclearMod

overwrite the old file.

Launch the game with the mod, the Atomic Bomb and the Nuclear Missile should be unbuildable.

Attachments

• TacticalNukes(Canabrava).rar
    401 bytes · Views: 39
oscarpalaciosru :

For the AT Gun there is 2 upgrade paths depending of the version of the mod you are playing :

Industrial Warfare : AT Gun will upgrade to the Tank Destroyer. TD being the last unit in the anti mobil line.

Whole mod : AT Gun will upgrade to AT Infantry and TD will ugrade to Helicopter.

I did this to have one AT line of units whithout fuel requirement and 1 with fuel requirement.

Hey Hulfgar,

a little thing about the german translation:

In the German Version, i think the "Heavy Tank Battalion" should called "Schweres Panzer Bataillon" and the "Heavy Jet Bomber" should called "Langstreckenbomber"

and one question, is it possible to take a second unit from the Battleship class in the game? especially the "Scharnhorst Class" for the Germans. I saw this units in the R.E.D. WW2 Scenario.

Sorry for my bad english my bavarian is better :)

Top Bottom