Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Hello GMO,

thanks for the screen. The red "Requires Brave New World" is regular text from the the mods teaser. It would appear with or whithout BNW installed. What bothers me is the "Mod is missing required dependencies". I will check the mod's properties when I'm back home this evening.

Swerve186 can you check your save games in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModdedSaves\single : if the savegame that crashes is small (10ko or similar) then the save game bug is back :(
Just to make sure : did you clear the database before launching the mod?
Another hint on the savegame bug : when you save the game if the save is written in no time then it's bugged. A regular save needs a few seconds to be generated (at least on my pc).

V6 works fine! So long time without play and now i will enjoy play again!

Monumnet is now free? I discovered Shamanism and gained for free a monument. Is this right?

Hello ahobgoblin,

It would not be hard to code the improvement and it's bonuses. The hard part would be to get the skins. Trenches and Bunkers are most wanted on the improvement skin list but we have none at this time.

Ah I see. Wish I had the modeling skills to help.

On an unrelated note, though, i seem to be having a problem with v6 where i cant scroll through the tech tree. minor, but somewhat annoying.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen.jpg
    Civ5Screen.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 105
Industrial version isn't producing any more bugs then what I already reported to you hulfgar. I have played Marathon games to two victories and one quick game. I have only done domination victories so far I will go for a science one next.

Hello all
Canabrava,

Monumnet is now free? I discovered Shamanism and gained for free a monument. Is this right?
it must be the monument gained with the palace.

Ahobgoblin : do you use other mods? what you describe is probably a compatibility issue.

Swerve186 did you try to clean the database (delete Civ5DebugDatabase) and did you delete previous versions of the mod?

Thanks Alex :)

All my saved game size is 15 kb.
I can't load them.
I'll try what you suggested.

I can't scroll scroll thru the tech tree. I'm using many other mods.

I just tried your beta mod again, deleting the file and previous mod you mentioned.

Unfortunately I got the same result - when I try to load a saved file I get kicked out of Civ 5.

Also I couldn't scroll the tech tree.

hello GMO,

save files with 15 kb size are corrupted, you will not be able to load them.
The only solution is to start a new game and try to generate a valid save but you will need to restart your PC first.

For the tech tree issue try to disable all the other mods, or give me a list of those mods and I will see which one is conflicting and bugging the tech tree.

Good and bad news. I have no longer the save game bug that I had instantly since v3 release. But.... I got the old gfx bug now. Where icons get broken up and changed to squares with allot of lines and colors.

Sometimes, when i save, it freeze then the save if i don't stop CIV5 keep getting bigger and bigger (i have a save of 10gb at one point...)

Apache : launch Civ5, go in Options/Video Options and uncheck the GPU texture decode. It should solve your graphic problem.

Seten : thanks for this report. I had the same bug as well, always at the same point. I could go over it with the save just before the last save. It happens with manual and auto saves.

Vyvianarygos : thanks for this good news

Ah I see. Wish I had the modeling skills to help.

On an unrelated note, though, i seem to be having a problem with v6 where i cant scroll through the tech tree. minor, but somewhat annoying.

I got this error.

Only mod I'm using beside V6 is infoaddict and The Grand Campaign (which makes the game last 3500 turns). The Grand Campaign is just a time change, so the problem must be info addict. I'll try and run without it to see if I get the scroll error.

I'm having trouble WWI techs to future, with unstable game, crasing to desktop, crash tring save a game...

Ahobgoblin and Canabrava can you send me the database.log and Lua.log files please ?

I will play more before that. I tried 2 times and both crashed at same turn. I loaded last autosave and worked. Now i always creat a new file and dont overight, this worked fine.

Top Bottom