Human Model for Poser

Hey thanks for responding so quickly! I noticed you have made some units yourself, did you use a different version of Poser or did you use an alternative such as Daz Studio?

It might be a good idea to ask on the Poser forums at places like Renderosity. It may be that the X tran, Y tran, and Z tran properties are simply different in Poser 9, and if so, the people there would be able to enlighten you. (I have no idea myself - I used Poser 6.)

Thanks before you responded I was actually trying to find a copy of Poser 6. However my searches aren't turning up many results, and the few that I'm getting are ridiculously priced. There is a copy on Amazon selling new for $495! Any idea where I could find that version?

If it's not on Amazon I'm not sure. I saw Poser 4 there for as little as around $10 the other day, and Poser 4 would be entirely good enough for units (though you'd want a later version for leaderheads or similar, in my opinion).

Doesn't the Poser website offer downloads for money? Maybe there's a sort of back store for older versions.

I don't have Poser 9 so I can't help you there, but I hope someone's going to answer your question so that we can see a new unitmaker coming out! :D

You need to install a python script into the main Poser runtime to reveal the XYZ dials.

Search for that using Google or Bing.

I actually downloaded Scenefixer by Snarlygribbly to reveal the tran values but they are stuck at 0 regardless of what I try to do. It looks like I may just have to find an older version. Thanks for all the advice so far everyone.

Top Bottom