Humble Bundle: Sid Meier's Ultimate Collection: Available again, until November 3 2023

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

The Humble Bundle has made a Sid Meier Bundle EDIT: New link New link, for end 2023, containing a lot of our favourite games!
If you pay at least 14.20€, you get
  • The original Colonization
  • Civ3 complete
  • Civ4 complete including Civ4: Colonization
  • Civ5 complete
  • Civ: Beyond Earth - The Collection
  • Sid Meier's Starships
  • Civ6 and all addons and DLC (besides the NFP)
As other minor games included are the early games of Sid, Sid Meier's Pirates, Sid Meier's Railroads, Covert Action and the remakes of Ace Patrol, Sid Meier's Ace Control and Ace Control: Pacific Skies.
All keys are available via Steam for Windows, some are available for Mac and Linux.
Any donations coming from this Humble Bundle go to Trees, Water, People, a charity which has started by planting trees, but is now doing a lot more. The recommended price for this Humble Bundle is 25€, and we can't say this would be too much for all these games, it's rather too little for all the play time you get out of it.

This humble bundle is avialable for the next 14 days, until March 9. But get it now, and contribute to the already 730€ which have already been raised for charity!
This humble bundle is avialable for the next 2 days, until Dec 18. But get it now, and contribute to the already 443€ which have already been raised for charity!

This humble bundle is avialable for the next 14 days, until November. But get it now, and contribute to the already 1187€ which have already been raised for charity!

Last edited:
Because we are the best fans in gaming (according to Sid himself), we have taken up the challenge and conquered some spots in the current leaderboard for this Humble Bundle:

leaderboard.png

We dare everyone to show us that they are even better fans, and push us of the leaderboard! You have 1 week to beat us!

This humble bundle is available again!
This time you need to pay 14.20€ for everything. A total bargain!
Only available for 2 days, it seems!

Last edited:
Be careful here.

1. I don't see any mention of the $15 coupon toward NFP this time. Maybe I've just missed it, though.
2. By default, the payment is $25. Of this, $16.25 (65%) goes to the publisher, $7.50 (30%) goes to Humble, and only $1.25 (5%) goes to charity.
3. Even if you customize the allocation, you have to give at least $3.75 (15%) to Humble. Thankfully, 2K is willing to take $0.
4. The charity portion goes through the PayPal Giving Fund, which also takes a cut. They say that 100% of the money goes to charity, but they also advertise fees as low as 5-6%. Also, "The payment will be made less applicable administrative fees and sales taxes, VAT, and payment processor fees." Additionally, PayPal can redirect your charitable contributions to some other purpose and if that happens, well, don't worry, Humble will let you know via email.

So, Humble doesn't seem to be the good charity organization that it started as. And, annoyingly, Humble has this little message: "Choose where the money goes - between the publishers and Trees, People, Water via PayPal Giving Fund. If you like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too!"

Anyway, it's still a good deal if you don't already have these games.

Be careful here.

1. I don't see any mention of the $15 coupon toward NFP this time. Maybe I've just missed it, though.
Oh, sorry, I had just assumed this was the same as the last time, and did not check in detail. I have adjusted for the OP.

Regarding the distribution of money: Luckily you can check this, ad you did. And everyone can add more for charity, if they like (because it's a damn good deal, throw in some more for charity :)).

Oh, sorry, I had just assumed this was the same as the last time, and did not check in detail. I have adjusted for the OP.

Regarding the distribution of money: Luckily you can check this, ad you did. And everyone can add more for charity, if they like (because it's a damn good deal, throw in some more for charity :)).
I think you'd be better off paying the minimum for the bundle and then just contributing extra directly to the charity, though. By the time Humble takes 15% and PayPal takes at least 5% of whatever you donate, there's not much left.

Top Bottom