Hundredth Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hsinchu

Prince
Yay. 100 posts.

Also, I wanted to incite some angry rhetoric from all you fireballers out there.

This is a community of assumed-to-be intelligent, rational, and entertaining human beings. We all came to the conclusion that it is right for us to come here and meet together. We have all come to the conclusion that our games of choice are similar in nature and this is the best place for us to remind us of that. For those of you that hate Sid Meier and all things spawned thereof, I really have no response.

But for the rest of you, remember that it is not with fury that we rant and rave and argue. It is out of curiousity that while all of us have a shared reasoning process that led us here, we question why we should think any differently in any other parts of our minds. We do think differently, and inevitably we will disagree. But do not forget

"No fanatic is an island, entire of itself; every fanatic is a piece of the community, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, CFC is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any fan's folly diminishes me, because I am involved in the thread, and therefore never send to know for whom the moderator will ban; They will ban thee."

This is a community of assumed-to-be intelligent, rational, and entertaining human beings.

Are we talking about the same Civilization Fanatics Center?

Moderator Action: Thread closed for spam and user specific. This was unacceptable Hsinchu and the next time will be costly to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom