• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Hurrying production with gold - bug?

vbfall

Chieftain
Hi! I haven't been able to hurry production with gold in any of my recent games - I chased different civics that should allow that, and adopted them, but neither worked. I've been accumulating lots and lots of gold but it's been a bit useless... is this a bug or am I missing something?

If I am not wrong you can rush with gold unit production with merchant house and you can rush building production using stone with craftman guild and rush building production with population using slavery.

Tried with merchant house, it was still requiring stone in the city screen. Craftsman says on the guild screen and civics screen that it will also allow with gold, but in the city screen it required stone.
Now stone and wood are a lot more scarce in the current version than gold...

Merchant Houses says 'can spend gold to finish UNIT production'.
Craftsman guild says just 'Hurry stone'. It looks too simple, anyway, means 'can spend stone to finish BUILDING production'
Arete enables both.

Merchant Houses says 'can spend gold to finish UNIT production'.
Craftsman guild says just 'Hurry stone'. It looks too simple, anyway, means 'can spend stone to finish BUILDING production'
Arete enables both.

Ah! Thanks! My bad!

Top Bottom