Hurrying production

Scilly_guy

Prince
I had a quick look to see if this topic had been started before and I couldn't see anything that looked like it but my internet connection is being SO slow today so sorry if I missed it.

My main thought arose yesterday when I was playing and I had large amounts of gold and large populations. As I had built the Pyramids I could run under universal suffrage and hurry production with gold, I was also still implementing slavery and so could hurry with population. Together I probably had enough resources to rush a wonder but I couldn't finish it with either one alone. My suggestion for a change is that you should be able to sacrifice 1 population to produce X number of hammers, even if it doesn't complete whatever is being built. You would also be able to spend gold to produce y amount of hammers too, perhaps there should be some formula to work out how much hammers are worth rather than just saying that 1 hammer costs 15 gold or whatever, can't think what the going rate is. But instead it should either relate to the average production around your civ or the amount of hammers the city can produce. Or some combination.

Top Bottom