1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

i am here and you are willing

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Game of Democracy II' started by hartster, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hartster

hartster Chieftain

i realised that i sent my registery post accidently as a new thread so i have put it in its right spot...

2. GaryNemo

GaryNemo Settler from None

Welcome, hartster!

We're having fun all playing one Deity game against the AI. Our Rules are simple, really. You may download the game (See "What is the Democracy Game", and "Next Turn 200AD"), but noone may make any moves, no end of turn, no exploring the black, no cheating of any kind. Then post your ideas, vote as you wish, ask questions to discover our public opinion, and have fun thinking.

Our President, MonkE this month, makes all the moves.

There is a thread "Game Information" with our Rules and other information. We are discussing at the moment in quite a few threads, and your comments are welcome. It is not necessary to post in old threads, 7 November is the current discussion. This is an exciting time in our Land of NUF, building Copernicus, trying out our new Triremes, fighting Vikings and Indians, and dreaming of invading them.

Thank you for Registering in our national registry. But, it is your viewpoint that we really would like to read. Welcome!

MonkE moves in about 30 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.