1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

I am really enjoying this Orbis

Discussion in 'Orbis Modmod' started by Davor, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Davor

Davor Prince

Good job to the maker of this mod. I just want to say thank you. I am finally enjoying a game that I haven't done with Civ in a long while. After the disapointment with Civ V, I am glad I found this mod.

My only problem so far, is I am playing on huge map. So turn 175, I still haven't made a city close enough to start a war with anyone yet. Going to start a new game, on a smaller size map hoping more wars will start sooner.

I love this mod. Again, great job, thank you very much for making it and sharing it.

2. Tschuggi

Tschuggi SNAFU

Hi,

Orbis is really a supergreat mod. But if you want AI to declare war on you, you should go to "custome game" and enable "agressive AI". The AI in Orbis is not really known for being very agressive in waging war. But I played it anyhow, for hours and hours and hours. Very cool flavour:goodjob: And, if you want to wage war, you can always declare it;) But be prepared to march into hostile lands, enemy AI seems to wait for it or is too lazy to knock on your doors. But when it knocks, it knocks very heavy...

Greez,

Tschuggi