archer
archer

trireme
trireme
trireme
trireme
trireme

puppet/annex everything ignore happiness

Moderator Action: patsfan454, let me make a couple of points to you. First, OT is not the best place for your civ related threads. You should open them in an actual civ forum.

Second, mods frown on posters who post multiple times, one right after another, in a single thread. You have a habit of doing that. I suggest that you make a single post of what you want to say and then wait for others to respond before you post again. If you want to reply to several posts at once, then use the "multi quote" button that sits next to the quote button in the lower right of every post.

I will be more than happy to move this thread to whichever civ forum you want me to.

I assume this is referring to one of the newer civilization versions. Don't see what's wrong with this thread other than mod is profiling the forumers

plus you are actually very lucky that those guys in Texas fell on eachother instead of of , say just say , coming up with proper logistics . FBI can be a bunch of dimwitted jerks but they do have persistence .

Dear Mr Resident,

I find myself at a loss how to respond to your posts. (Except to point this out.)

It's not at all clear what your drift is.

Are you OK?

Yours sincerely,

Borachio

The heavy hand of the man. This we all hope to escape. This is the very fact that led so many to leave their homes and trek to the West.

Now we are running out of the West. We go into the ethersphere and they follow us there. Is there no refuge from them?

Must we stand again and fight and die to get them off us?

Yes, and die we will. But not without lungs swollen with freedom. And not before our enemies know our contempt.

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the demons”
And then John was a zombie.

I suggest you find a priest and ask for holy water. Upon receipt, drink freely.

But on no account should you turn your back to the priest.

Unless you want to, that is.

patsfan454 waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were models on the internet. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Kernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
patsfan454 was a Civ player for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the fashion shows and he said to dad “I want to marry a model daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY SNU-SNU”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now on the internet he knew there were models.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must find Gisele Bundchen!”
So patsfan454 gotted his palsma stick and took off the pants.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the tadpoles
“I will stop him” said the cyber ad and he fired 10 million pop ups. patsfan454 plasmaed anyway and tried to blew up. But then the computer crashed and not able to finish.
“No! I must marry Gisele Bundchen” he shouted
The radio said “No, patsfan454. You are Gisele Bundchen”
And then patsfan454 was a bikini.

"It's no good, Mr Resident," said patsfan454 puffing heavily on his cigar, staring moodily into the mirror. "My Ronald Raygun is plum out of bullets. Looks like we're gonna have to negotiate with them thar Zombies."
"Grrr!" said a herd of stampeding Zombies, in a friendly though at the same time strangely menacing way.
"Right," said Mr Resident/patsfan454 pulling out a pack of cards. "Let's play Piquet-Tarot. For high stakes! Whoever takes the Oodler takes the pot. This ain't no game for sissies." He spat playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom