I bought this game and LOVE IT!

aimeeandbeatles

watermelon
I found it in a bargain bin for 10 dollars, that's good, it's usually 20-30 dollars here.

I love the game, although sometimes the water turns pink. I'm not too sure why. :lol:

Have anybody else here got their copies in bargain bins?

I got my copy when it came out. It's a great game though isn't it? If the water turns pink, it's probably your graphics card. If you're playing on the Fiery Axis map, it's supposed to be a pinkish purple.

I'm a fan of the game....but I just purchased it last night....for $20.

Speak to me this time next week.

I just started playing again last night. I really love this game. So easy to get into and have fun, I just wish it would have shipped with better modding tools or Firaxis would have supported it past one patch.

I play it on Vista 64 and have it working without crashing, but it still has minor graphical issues. At least it does not crash.

I am going to check out some user created stuff from Hooked On Railroads site soon.

I came across it sometime last year. I liked it at first, but was mildly disapointed. Still, its a non-violent game that I can play with my younger brother.
To me, there could've been some improvements(from the previous RT titles). For example, I was hoping I could kidnap chinese people, and force them to work in labor camps, or slaughter Native Americans for scalping my railroad workers. However, Sid Meiers of all people had to be politically correct, even at the cost of historical accuracy.
Would anyone here be interested in a multiplayer game? I wanted to play one last night, but no one was on Gamespy.

It's a great game to kill an hour or two. Too much time to load up a quickie style game but not long enough to warrant an MMORPG or Civilization.

Replay value is extremely good considering the monotony of the game.

I've uploaded some repaints of passenger cars here at CivFanatics. Feel free to download them. 2K is fine with it. Elizabeth told me herself!

If anyone could give us tenders, I'd consider them a god.

That aside, this game is awesome.

This game rawks.
It has the challenge for people into that kinda thing, and it's lighthearted approach means my 6 year old cousin has fun with it at the same time.
It has to be( for me) one of Firaxis' great accomplishments

Top Bottom