[Vanilla] I can't load this map I made in the vanilla

Garrus-N7

Chieftain
Not sure what the problem is...can anyone help pls. I don't really have access at home to my pc (at least for the weekend) and I want to get playing with this...it's using original vanilla .bic so I figured it would work.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ADCihoY-zkXYgRMZJJ44Kk6L65RaqALF/view?usp=drivesdk
Please help asap! I want to play this ASAP but of course this error is a pain. If you manage to fix it, please tell me what was wrong etc.

Garrus-N7... There is nothing wrong with the bic.
Place the bic in Civilization III\Scenarios Folder. (Note that This Scenario is NOT for the Civilization\Conquests Game). Then when you start the Civ III Game, select Load Scenario and select the Scenario to play.

Garrus-N7... There is nothing wrong with the bic.
Place the bic in Civilization III\Scenarios Folder. (Note that This Scenario is NOT for the Civilization\Conquests Game). Then when you start the Civ III Game, select Load Scenario and select the Scenario to play.
Yeah that doesn't work. It says unable to load scenario it may be corrupt!

Wait, just realised I may be playing on the non updated civ 3, before its editor got a minimap. Does game version affect what maps I can play? Like newer game version maps being used in older game version like in my case?

Top Bottom