I can't wait

Rellin

Norrathian Gnome
It has been what? Four years since Civ3 came out? I have been waiting a long time to see the next Civilization. I hope the AI thinks more and makes better choices in both war and city development than it did in Civ3, especially in the first fifty turns, but besides that, all I can say is I can't wait for it to come out. I am so excited. This has been a long time coming.

Rellin said:
It has been what? Four years since Civ3 came out? I have been waiting a long time to see the next Civilization. I hope the AI thinks more and makes better choices in both war and city development than it did in Civ3, especially in the first fifty turns, but besides that, all I can say is I can't wait for it to come out. I am so excited. This has been a long time coming.
Same here, and that probably goes for everyone else at this website.

it will be here s .. oo .. oo .. [pissed]

... public service anouncement ...
loosing your cool waiting for Civ4 can be detrimental to your health. signs include studdering and exploding heads.

I pre-ordered mine the other day. I have only been playing Civ for about 9 months on civ3, but I have yet to uninstall or quit playing this game. I had to actually set time when I could play it so that I would spend time with my wife. I am way to excided about this. I already told her that she has to let me play civ4 alot, but that I would still spend time with her. I might have to distroy my pc if this game starts to mess with my marrage.
Hurry!hurry!hurry!

I don't know where to get Civ4 from. They won't have it here. Or they'll have very few copies at some stores on the other side of the city.

Top Bottom