I dont like this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnation

Frothing Rabbitine Sabor
It always seems as if people are out to get one another, and as if anything I say will get trolled. I dont like this, and as such I am leaving for the second time. And I hope I will never come back. Good day.

His title is icing on our cake. I mean, if your title is "troll on the loose", then you gotta expect return-fire.. right?

Man, that guy sucked.

(I've never seen him post) j/k :p

Well... honestly, I think you might be confusing half-serious half pedantic discourse that challenges your mindset and reasoning skills with being rude. But that's just peoples' style. Just chill and enjoy yourself. If this forum ain't for you, then it's no worries. But seriously, a good bye thread? Eh.

But seriously, a good bye thread? Eh.

Maybe he is just trolling?

again, j/k... having fun... don't perm-ban stick me

If trolls get to you, than this forum is not for you. You have to learn to not get offended on the Internet before you join a forum. And this Forum is a relatively nice, and intellectual forum compared to other forums out there, If you can't handle this, than you might as well quit forums altogather.

Don't let trolls get to you, just send Reports to the mods. I think I have gotten over 100 or so people infractions during my time here from trolling Poland.

If trolls get to you, than this forum is not for you. You have to learn to not get offended on the Internet before you join a forum. And this Forum is a relatively nice, and intellectual forum compared to other forums out there, If you can't handle this, than you might as well quit forums altogather.

Don't let trolls get to you, just send Reports to the mods. I think I have gotten over 100 or so people infractions during my time here from trolling Poland.

Don't know if your statement is PDMA, but in site feedback mods posted say they listen to some posters more than others, maybe the OP feels victimized because of that, having a low post-count/being under the radar.

cool story bro

Someone wasn't asked out to the father-son dance...

The feeling is mutual.

:joke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom