1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

I Don't think so....

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by James4669, Dec 14, 2007.

1. James4669

James4669 Chieftain

Every time i try to download the Nazi civ mod i get this html:vBulletin Message
    Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 5 seconds before you may download another file.

Yeah right, haven't downloaded anything yet.:mad:
    Better yet, can't download because i keep getting that message.

2. Dark Sheer

Dark Sheer Chieftain

Is it possible that you are using some form of download manager like Flashget or something? Maybe turning off those download managers might help for I never get those kind of message from Civfanatics. :)