1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel... sad

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by fdrpi, May 31, 2016.

1. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

Speaking of Kickstarter anyone know what's good with At The Gates? I know it was posted that it was to be released in Q1 2017 but there hasn't been an update for like a year...

2. Willem

Willem Chieftain

I'm sure there's plenty of people like me who decided against playing Civ 5 and stopped coming around. But they'll be coming back to hear how things are with Civ 6. I'm hoping they had the sense to return to the roots of the game, but I won't be buying it until I know for sure that they did. So far I've seen some promising signs, like no global happiness, being able to combine units etc. I kind of like the district idea as well, it might just work. I'd definitely like to get a new 4X game, Civ 4 has gotten a bit stale for me after all these years. Though I still dust it off now and then.