I got a scientific leader on my first tech!

meltone1

Civophile
Wow, that was crazy. It took like a minute for me to register what just happened.. I mean here I was making a few scantly clothed warriors, and then all of the sudden this gray haired fellow in a full suit named Ortega pops up on my city ! I've had scientific leaders before, but never near this early! I mean, all we did was figure out that a round thing will roll.. hardly rocket science.. :rolleyes: hehe Well this looks like it's going to turn out to be a promising game.. I just thought I'd share that! :D

cool beans- since you cave multiple Sci GL's, save him for the SOZ, or the Great Library :D

Wow that's lucky ! So what will you choose, pyramids ? The great library ? Temple of Zeus ?
I'd choose the Pyramis as I usually never build it because I beeline to the Great Library.

Can be good to build the wonder as early as possible, that Turism Bonus is a kick ass feature!

Pyramids is the obvious choice imhso.
Not only because it's a good wonder in most instances, but also because you block the AI from starting the pyramids, and then later cascading to another ancient wonder when the first civ builds it (whether it's you or someone else).

You could wait for the Temple of Artemis and get free temples. :D

Having the pyramids a few turns in to the start of the game will make expansion that little bit easier.

I've done it before - I got it with Alphabet.

Top Bottom