I have a problem with RFCE++

Xfactor

Warlord
Hi guys.

I ve recently dowloaded RFCE++, but i have a problem instaling it. Basicly when i unzip the archieves in a folder named RFCEuropePlusPlus(This has to be the exact name right?) in the BTS mods directory everything is fine. I open my BTS-> Load a mod-> RFCE++ (it shows correctly) And when it loads the standart BTS screen background appears and only 4 civs - byzantines, french, spanish and egyptians. Then when i chose a civ the game stops working and just crashes.
Also i tried to start it from the WBS in the RFCE++ folder but the same happens, even with the 1260 save which just crashes the game and doesnt start at all.
I ve followed every instruction on the RFCE++ thread but nothing seems to work its just the same problem as above or it just doesnt show up in the mods directory.
This is the first time i have this sort of a problem with any mod. So can someone explain me step by step how can i get this mod running?
Thanks.

the name of the main mod folder must match the mod name given in the WBS. also beware of an extra folder ie mods/rfce++/rfce++

Thanks alot, it turned out it was in an extra folder when i unziped it i created an folder and unziped there, but shouldve just unziped in the mods derectory. :goodjob:

Top Bottom