I have been asked..price for peace

robboo

Deity
Sweet asked me what our price for peace is...I replied. "You did the attacking what your price?"

IT may be time to talk to them and see what they are thinking

What my price would be:
1. Cancel all dealings (including open boarders) with Epsilon. They don't need to declare or attack them, but stop helping them win.
2. Replacement for the city they destroyed. We should figure out how much it cost our economy and get reimbersed.
3. Public appology for sneakily stabbing our back.

But I'd gladly let them talk us down to stopping Epsilon.

They want peace now, why? Have they got the goal, the aggression against us was a combat-training for their units or what.
i don't understand.

They realise we can whip our cossacks and spam them...

thats exactly right...

It also helps that I told sweet that we will do everythign in our power to stop them from winning. If that means all we do all the rest of the game is harrass and impede them..we will. I told him ( as did robi) 1 city is forgiveable and 2 cities is to the death.

They know that I, BC and Robi are vindicative and stubborn. They assume our team is like that also. in addition their team is whomp adn Tubby...they both have a habit of being militarily indecive in teh game I played. In teh SGTOM whomp started hostilites 4 times in 20 turns.

What my price would be:
1. Cancel all dealings (including open boarders) with Epsilon. They don't need to declare or attack them, but stop helping them win.
2. Replacement for the city they destroyed. We should figure out how much it cost our economy and get reimbersed.
3. Public appology for sneakily stabbing our back.

But I'd gladly let them talk us down to stopping Epsilon.
They destroyed 2 cities and we didn't have a non aggression dea

They want peace now, why? Have they got the goal, the aggression against us was a combat-training for their units or what.
i don't understand.
They didn't seem to have one so i don't understand either

They realise we can whip our cossacks and spam them...

Probably helps.

@robboo ask sweet why he is asking now yet i sent two messages that went unanswered. I also recall telling them a second attack means to the death on a few occasions.

Let them do the talking for now there is very little to say from our end

OK I told him he needs to get his team to talk to us thru official channels. From what i understand this attack may have been not supported well by the members..many of them know its a mistake and Epsilon is the problem. Sweet adn I are playign a PBEM so the keep us talking thing isnt an issue.

Incidentally...the bastard held his turns for about a week and declared war on me the day Epsilon did...cute huh. I am screwed in that game but fighting like I did agaisnt Robi D. I hate fighting preats in PBEMS

Thats ok, keep him talking, i have no issue with that. Just don't say anything worthwhile, let them stew on it for a while

Top Bottom