I have come for a lot of help

WhimsicalMagnus

Chieftain
Hello Civfanatics, I have a big favour to ask, if I'm in the wrong place, or out of line just let me know.

You see for awhile now, a few months I have been studying, trying to figure out how to mod a Civ into existence. I have absolutely no previous experience in modding at all, hell Civ5 is my only PC game except Fallout 1-2. I have tried learning, and figuring this out, and for the life of me I cannot. I either need someone to do this for me, or someone to absolutely hold my hand until I have any idea what I'm doing. It hurts my ego to come beg like this, sure you guys get million of those already, so sorry for being a nuisance.

I wanted to create a Civ, 2 if I can figure out how to make one. These mods are basically just for myself, though I'd publish it just because why not. Their Civs based off my nations in Nationstates if you're familiar with the website. I'm probably stupid or something for not being able to figure it out myself, but most the stuff I read either might as well be in another language, or I'm so intimidated by the code, that my mind goes blank, I freeze up. So I come here to you all as my last hope of making this Civ a reality. I absolutely have no clue what I'm doing, frustrated at myself, and pretty disheartend at this point. If you took the time to read this then thank you.

Check out this video

youtube.com /watch?v=nBhwXiXFtH8 ("How To Make A Civlization! | Civilization V")

It covers the basics, is easy to follow, and is up to date.

Top Bottom