1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

I....just dont get it....

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by TheSnafued1, Jan 24, 2006.

1. TheSnafued1

TheSnafued1 Chieftain

How do you get the mod into the game? i understand that you have to goto advanced then load a mod but it is never there. Can someone help me or give me a address for a guide? thank you tons in advance.

2. calyth

calyth /bin/sh of a man

go to c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civ 4\mods, and extract your mod there. Usually a mod creator would put everything under a folder, and call it something, and the name of the folder should be in your mods list.
    Avoid putting it in the program files\firaxis\SMCiv4\mod directory because that's where they put the mods that came with the game.

3. TheSnafued1

TheSnafued1 Chieftain

ok now i get how to adress it but when and where do you put that in. Sorry for my lack of knowledge :sad: