I just saw a daemon prince on a tractor!

Nah- we want the random map goodness!

Ork Grots could be their workers, and chaos Drones could be the workers for the Chaos. With a daemon prince on a tractor for the irrigate animation :mischief:

I think we do need workers. I dont even think that Orks having workers is that bizarre. And although stormy is right that a daemon prince on a tractor would be far-fetched, chaos space marines would still have techpriests and such, wouldnt they? even if they didnt, they would probably have slaves working for 'em.

tau have their earth caste looking after industry and agriculture and the eldar im sure have their own workers

Yea, since the Eldar are argueably the most advanced race they could probably get by with automatons or drones. Dark Eldar would have slaves.

Thats if you've been playing Dawn of War.
And yes... the Eldar are a bunch of idiots with "wraithbone" (whatever the hell that is) and crappy guns. No, they would probably have more use for drones than with guys that sing out of tune. ;)

Wraithbone is solidified warp. Very tough, very resilient.
And crappy guns? What about the Harlequin's Kiss? It liquifies internal organs by shooting out an armour piercing wire that uncoils and minces everything up. :D

Obviously orks can have gretchins as workers, and you can put them on horsehockyy truks if you like:D

As for Chaos, what about adepts of the dark Mechanicus? (Robed in crimson spooky monklike figures)

And shure, Slaves, they could work very slowly but have no upkeep cost, that perfectly fits 40k chaos civs, its all in the novels.

Tsons, could have thrals, not shure.

By the way, add Titans.

don ferget' bout d-cannons, but i think we shud make a demon prince on a tractor

Top Bottom