I know she's a Muslim, but...

It contributes to a climate that normalizes a narrative that LITERALLY...

can't finish. I'm shaking. Can't even.

What is this all about?

Are you talking about the little congress lady? Netenyahu advocating for invading Iran? Elliot Abrams getting grilled over US supported war crimes in the 80s? I need clarification.

He's satirizing the "SJWs" kinda badly.

Interesting. I've always found criticizing SJWs for being social justice warriors intensely ironic.

yeah, whats wrong with justice?

I think he's upset she's contributing to the stereotype of Jews in space, I mean Jews with money buying politicians - like people griping about Soros

Educate yourself on your own time.

Lol, that is literally part of why I take part in this community. If you want to spread your ideas about stuff you should do it and not just be trite. I'm honestly curious what you are talking about, if you are just being glib fine, but I'm not familiar enough with you to know that from this post.

Lol, that is literally part of why I take part in this community. If you want to spread your ideas about stuff you should do it and not just be trite. I'm honestly curious what you are talking about, if you are just being glib fine, but I'm not familiar enough with you to know that from this post.

Again, he's just making fun of how "SJWs" behave on social media. I suggest not feeding the troll.

Moderator Action: Calling someone a troll is actually trolling. Please refrain from this activity. --LM
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a problem with putting the whole onus on people like her to be hypersensitive in their language to avoid charges of antisemitism is a fool's errand when those charges are going to be made in bad faith anyway. It's exactly like the Labour controversy in the UK - there is nothing they can do to silence the people making the charges of antisemitism, because those charges of antisemitism are just a pretext for other is sues anyway.
Certainly, in the UK, the question was not "what is the relationship between the Labour Party and British Jews?", it was "what needs to be true for middle-class Jews to rationalise voting for a party that openly courts white nationalists"?

I wouldn't be surprised if a similar dynamic, among others, is at play here.

ı have a unexplainable feeling that ı would be some subject of a discussion in this particular thread ; allow me to explain why am kind of uniquely qualified to have an idea . Though ı don't know how to do it without getting infracted . Please assume it's entirely in quotation marks or whatever .

Spoiler :

ı have practical experience of "anti-Semitism" , being a Turk myself . Have been called one , a Jew for starters . There's no need for me to explain or rant that am not , people know you better than you know yourself . Which then easily explains why all those people have been laughing at me all along , despite at the same time declaring me to decide the global petroleum prices (OPEC like) or be a big drug baron or anything you fancy , simply because ı gotta to be an "other" , a lesser race that stabs in the back , cunning instead of acting manly . See , each sentence is worthy of getting one kicked out for a week . Oh-kay , why ı am poor then ? Couldn't agree with people , they will tell me . Or won't , who knows ? The triple loss of USBs and people know ı can hear and this guy on the street advises me to become an "human" first . As he is an human -with not being a Jew perhaps- and am an animal for being a Jew and the proof is in the way ı refuse accepting am a Jew , because as a fool ı think ı will deceive people who know it better than me . Back in 2018 this guy with somewhat darker skin ı had never seen before had a shout of joy in the street . As it was the day New Turkey had bravely tricked evil America and its Zionist masters and started an operation in Syria and ı personally had to suffer the feeling of a personal defeat on that glorious day . He is yet to have a similar happiness this year as America has not allowed New Turkey have the military operation required for the local elections , ı don't know why the very same Trump could not stop New Turkey a year ago . And of course ı live in some soft spot . You see , to reach the hotels of Uludağ , some ski resorts up some mountain , you might have to pass from my neighbourhood and an hours driving might still be required . This was where the "ugliness" of other race was cured throughout the 1970s and 80s . It is the not protein intake and all the trappings of an increased GNP per capita and the like but the virile ski-instructors , mostly from Eastern Anatolia . The reason why the Jewish minority in the country now looks like human . Not my idea , you see and the moderators should really take note of it and stuff , because ı could be permabanned before the paragraph ends otherwise . But we learned it from a newspaper , right at the beginning of New Turkey , as "official" propaganda no less , that to improve their stock , the Jewish minority sent their women to the mountain , where they would learn to ski on the slopes during the day and you know what during the night . Every instructor would then get the panties of his conquest and would place them on the antlers that hang on the walls of hotels in the morning . This is where the Turkish slang term "Boynuzlamak" , to cheat on one's spouse comes from . This is also where the Disgrace of July 15th and all that was cast in stone , because all the enemies were Jews and they weren't man enough and they could never stop a true man . And of course , those people who took to the streets on the Disgrace will agree to that as well . It's all too complicated to remember just three years before (during the Gezi Events) the leading lights of the New Turkey media were "frightened" and offered to respect the Jews , actual / crypto / closet and all , if the cunning race officially agreed to accept it was organizing the tree huggers . It was down to very last resort , the hate of the Jews , that New Turkey could then rally the 52% around itself once again and forget the promise of respect . Immediately , too .

the Jewish sufferings over the course of time are "mostly" true . ı will not deny the existance of the camps , after the attempts to place us Turks into same have been derailed by the constant Kurdish misfortunes . ı agree Arabs are not exactly fond of Israelis now that they also see us crypto-Jews and there are actually plans in action to Arabize the country , stealing it from us Turks . There was some massacre on May 1st , 1977 and Leftists are long barred from the location , because it was just a year or two after the event that some American adviser decided it was to be a tourist location for Arabs . Which explains why Turkish transsexuals are being driven away from the same , because the sex tourism for middle class Arabs requires Syrian transsexuals as the objects , so that the tourists can gain even more : A "satisfaction" with their lives , that they are rich enough not to sell themselves . But , is this "domination" of the US political scene necessary for Israelis ?

it's about 1650s when the Spaniards bankrupted themselves countless times over , leaving France as the clearly dominant Catholic power and making its potential felt . So the Protestants made a choice , starting in Netherlands , too . After their sending "volunteers" to the ranks of "pirates" of the Barbary coast and the like . Israel to be created as a reward , if Jews acted as the Protestant fifth column in the Ottoman Empire and then Islamic world . Don't ask for an appendix or notes at the bottom of the page or links / else it didn't happen like . ı operate very much alone , ı once asked for a simple 10 literature assistants for my Tolkien-Howard comparative thing , so luckily for you , you have never have had to pass any budget past the Starfleet Command . This would require a hundred history assistants . Israel , despite the Jewish "belief" that it would happen at the end of the world now that the Jews had been busy with the coming of "Messiah" in those days . And there was still no iron cast guarantee that it would be love between Anglosaxons and Zionists , now that London might have just beaten Berlin , now that the Kaiser was a firm believer at the Jewish spider webs that went around the world and was sounding at every place he knew ; would the Jews sabotage American war production if the Kaiser gave them Palestine ?

if am that smart to know that , why ı am poor ? Possibly because am ugly ? Dumped by family and picked up by some others ? 'Cause ı have already been accused of having links to the "family that established the Republic" . ı myself first encountered it on TV . New Turkey guy talks and talks and pro-Old Turkey guy finally has enough and says enough with the talk and things might change one day and so on . Pro-Old Turkey guy was the editor of some magazine and he was soon fired , but ı don't think he was given an explanation to that end in particular . As am ugly , ı can not have married into them and the like , so there you go . That there is no such thing does not matter at all , because nothing is ever required to be real anyhow . Just a translation , if you will , of an Israeli novel and the prime reason why Mahir Kaynak was never made the head of the so called national intelligence service of the country . Because of his failure to deliver something specific , he then had the brilliant idea of claiming there was such a thing , and the American military crew had themselves read the book . Like who didn't ? Immediate loss of trust . Covered by heroic arrest of an American spy , and his daughter became the Voice of Counter-Revolution , too , in this glorious plan her father co-authored . In which Kurds are made our brothers and they flock to us , after a little mock trial or two where Kemalists are proven to be dishonest liars and murderers . Oh , any Congregation member still thinks they are the smartest people ever to live on this planet . All in a novel .

you know the one where this guy is handpicked to dispense justice and he gets tips from these bunch of people who always cook or eat and are a crowded bunch . Gotta know , 'cause it's where the New Israel starts . As there is a New Israel now . Led by Bibi Netanyahu and his people , confident that nothing can ever happen to them , afterall they secretly control the US or whatever desire one might be burning with . To report this post . And the manhood of the Israeli jeune so overwhelms the tipper that they even let him free info , without cost . Sword of Gideon or whatever , blockbuster in its day and cause of much merriment in spy agencies which were more established than Mossad . So much that in 1978 or so the Norwegians went and arrested an Israeli hit team , killing random Palestinians around , just for the fun of it . So , the Israeli jeune is utterly scandalized by being let down , despite Golda Meir being a family friend or whatever . You see , written after Yom Kippur . As part of a concerted campaign . Running after a certain Palestinian and never catching him as Tel Aviv lacks the nerve or the touch or the courage . Who was killed as soon as there was new management in Tel Aviv , Likud by the name , too ? Yom Kippur has been a disaster for Israelis , caught with the pants down , with Moshe Dayan declaring the Temple just about to fall , with millions to be killed . To get some response from the Jewish spider webs he had never believed to exist before . There was no such thing . None at all . Israelis indeed loaded up nukes , but there was this guy . Henry Kissinger was his name ı believe . He knew Enver Sedat just wanted a lodgement across the Suez . He knew Sedat was ignoring expert advice about not bringing anyone else as Coalition Warfare was a mess and inflexible and it could prolong the war . He even let it heard in Libya and Yom Kippur has been a far bigger disaster for Libya as people remember Kaddafi as a nice guy until the day he suddenly turned violent in '73 as an Arab victory might entirely swamp his popularity and power in an instant . And naturally if you know what ı mean , there are those Israelis who think the hardest fight of the war was when they went in to destroy the Libyan Mirages ... He , Kissinger ı mean , even knew he had ample support in Israeli ranks , with Israeli generals pell mell rushing to sound of guns as the Arab was a worthless fighter and he would run away immediately and the first one to fight would become the Prime Minister of Israel in the very next election . As such ı was just about two at the time , but ı might have been long dead along with the rest of the humanity , as Kissinger played with Tel Aviv and clutched the great victory or whatever , wholesale surrender of two Egyptian Armies at the very last moment . At least one army in a great glory . Denied and taken ... Away from Israel . Away from the Labour Party . Not my proffessional view as an instructor at the one and only Starfleet Academy which ı now command , but it surely looked that way or something down there , hence Likud . Who will never make peace with Arabs . In the way Americans , the Bible Belt in particular , want . And actually demand . Kissinger tried to enlist Moscow in the nuking of Arabs , if the Israeli bridgeheads across were thrown back , because it mattered to him , a lot , to make the results look like a hung jury . Oh , ı know he will be buried in Jewish rites , what does that matter ?

the assumed control of the US Political scene is a death warrant for each and every Israeli . Then Jews . As Israel is not the "Jewish State" , as any Jew who doesn't agree with Netanyahu is not a godless sinner that will burn in hell . Only because ı would assume average American nutjob is much like locals here . In the all important feeling of being superior judges of people . Knowing you better than you do to a similar degree but each armed with 10 AR-15s , bump stocks hidden in the basement and now controlling D.C. to a degree never seen before and New Turkey experience readily suggests it will only go worse . Common interests bind the sides together , true , but only for now . When there are no more Arabs left in the Middle East , the true faces will be revealed . We were supposed to be killed first , but America balked at the costs , so they are promising to kill us after we have killed Iranians is the kind of the talk that makes yours idiotly famous , but whatever the order of things , the turn of evil will come and off to gas chambers . ı have the uneasy feeling that ı might have killed the World History subforum in person after ı annoyed this guy with a statement that it would take 6 months at most for concentration camps to appear in each and every Western Democracy and who knows , maybe he convinced the most Catholic guy leave as well .

agency ? Power and will to do something ? Why , Netanyahu is still compensating for being loved just a little less . It was to be Yoni , seen commanding the rescue operation in Entebbe as they had mistakenly forgotten to dim the airport lights , so it became Bibi . Which was never that easy , despite what people might want you to believe . So , 1996ish was the time of enormous news . That a computer programme was heroically solving the code of Tevrat , as we call that book here . And it turned out Israel just needed a very specific leader , for grave times ahead as they would fight a nuclear war with a country up north . Read that as they would nuke places , because only country that could fight a nuclear war with them up north was Russia and Russia can still wipe the US itself off the map all by itself . 1999 saw an earthquake here and it turned out that Israeli scientists being the finest on earth , they had decided to save us and trigger a little quake to release the pressure but had miscalculated . At a time they also had a contract to upgrade the Phantoms of the now dead Turkish Airforce and they a plane down there as a prototype and they spent like a year to measure it . In every possible way . You see , Americans professionally have not forgotten . That the Labour Goverment of 1967 intentionally attacked USS Liberty to make a case of stressing that they would not give up the territories being occupied right then on mere American promises . Despite the preparations of scapegoats as a safety measure . One of the pilots being the son of some Israeli lost at sea during WW II and obviously a Francophone or something . Everytime Christian Fundamentalism rears in its full might and orders the destruction of us Turks , there is a feeble attempt at denial . Which was far less risky career-wise during the Cold War , because we could always go Red back then . So , at some time during the 1970s when the Iranians were getting everything and the Saudis were getting everything and the Iraqis were getting everything in reply and would soon use them on us in alliance with the Syrians , because this is the Middle East and go blame the Turks , but not with the same vigour of denouncing of the Zionist entity , because we are heathen and might come and use you for bayonet practice . Add some trouble with the Greeks , to get us kicked out of NATO and Article V . So , just to spite the Israelis , so that they will complain and it will delay the Greek trouble , some American wise guy decides to make Peace Jack available . You take some stock Phantom , add some water injection and if there is time add some hideously ugly air intakes as well and , yeah some plane that can touch Mach 3.2 . Can intercept the few Foxbats the Baathists will be able to field and like run rings around Floggers which don't have the agility to play with a Phantom and Fishbeds which don't have the weapons to catch a Phantom of that kind . Helps them to declare "Hell with that, we are going home." Famously ordered by Israel but denied to them and it doesn't even have to be real . Just asking a couple of tail numbers of planes in good condition and America will be stocking material specific to each's construction batch and writing the numbers in a book . Takes 20 years for Tel Aviv to lay hands on one and a year to discover it was all bogus . You know , Israelis are just people , much like us , Arabs , Germans , Russians and Americans . One of them actually proposed to Adolf , to raise an Army of a million Jews , for service against them Commies in 1941 (before Wannsee) . Impressed with the foresight and wisdom no doubt , Israeli public made him a Prime Minister or something , too .

oh , the book was filmed twice . Once when it was da thing and once more when some moviemaker had nothing else to do . Made New Israel angry . So they wrote a book of Israeli operations abroad , warts and all , success and failure all together just last year . With no forgetting to mock the old one , writer of that one works in luggage section of Tel Aviv airport , right ? And had a far better sexuality thing , clearly understood as well . You see , when that Dutch femme fatale tricks the old man of the Israeli hit team , the remaining 3 do NOT kill her with bicycle pumps , despite she offering them her body . Instead , we hear how Otto Skorzeny , the guy who took Adolf from the Bunker and covered the tracks by living in Spain , was a Mossad asset and Frau Skorzeny liked sex very much and it was down to an heroic and patriotic Mossad agent .

so , this is just about what ı might or might not be thinking on the subject and it's like horrible not to see criticism , as that leads to sure trouble sooner or later . ı do not eat people .

I was, essentially, demonstrating rather than explaining how legitimate grievances can be weaponized through vague and unspecified associations. A little bit of trolling depending on your definition and I'll admit my last post was a hat tip to the SJW set.

I also think there's some validity to the caution, antisemitism fits a pattern often dressed up in leftist rhetoric, and the left historically has been far from pro-semetic

Not all SJW's are the same, while many are Social Justice Warriors, Others are Social Jerk-Wads, Then there are the Stupid Jerk Warriors and others are just plain, Stupid-Jerk-Wads.
I'd provide examples but i'm too lazy to do so and can't be bothered because it seems too much like work and i've exceeded my attention span on this topic.

You know what David Duke says, why?
That's like insinuating anybody that has ever seen a historical speech by Hitler, is a NAZI. Don't go there.

That's like insinuating anybody that has ever seen a historical speech by Hitler, is a NAZI. Don't go there.

Didn't mean to but over here the news doesn't quote David Duke much if ever most people would not know who he is.

Not the case for most Americans. Trump has, in a way, helped him be more famous. But I'll give you a pass.

yeah, whats wrong with justice?

I think he's upset she's contributing to the stereotype of Jews in space, I mean Jews with money buying politicians - like people griping about Soros

My understanding of Soros is that there are plenty of reasons to hate him that have nothing to do with his religion. Soros $$$ buy more than politicians.

Top Bottom