I Love the Music

~Bamboo~

Chieftain
I absolutly love the installation music. Please tell me who it is or what album I need to buy.

TYVM,
Bam:D

I absolutly love the installation music. Please tell me who it is or what album I need to buy.

TYVM,
Bam:D

Glad you liked it. :)

It is the sound track of the movie "The Davinci Code" - Track number 13 called "Chevaliers de Sangreal".

Not only a great sound track, but also a great movie but most of all an excellent book. :goodjob:

Regards
Houman

Thank you very much Houman.

Edit: Yes I enjoyed them both too. Book was way better I thought but they were both enjoyable =D

I like the music very much too.

@ Houman

Yeah, the book reads nice, but believe me, there are _many_ better mystery/suspense/ingenius plot books out there, just wait till "Narrenturm" by Sapkowski gets translated into English :)

Great mod, BTW!

I've just watched and heard the Adur Burzen-Mihr video.

What a beautiful music/chant is that! What language it is? Persian?

I've just watched and heard the Adur Burzen-Mihr video.

What a beautiful music/chant is that! What language it is? Persian?

Indeed. It is an ancient Zoroastrian Prayer chanted in modern Persian, the same you speak now in Iran. :)

For the upcoming 2.1 update, we have new authentically models for Zoroastrian fire temple and cathedral; However we had also a lot of discussion about what would be the perfect shrine for Zoroastrians. Adur Burzan Mehr was a holy shrine during the second dynasty. However it doesn't exist anymore and we don't know how that temple exactly looked like. Even though we have similar ones like the one you see on video.

The Pedia is mentioning Chak Chak though. This is a different shrine that became actually a shrine after the defeat of Iran against Muslim invasion. Therefore even though Chak Chak is now one of the holiest shrines, it only became a shrine because of the defeat against the Muslims. So it wont make sense having it as Zoroastrian shrine straight away...(In this game we are supposed to rewrite the history)

Therefore we agreed on taking the Zoroastrian Cube as a shrine (the archaeologists assume it must have been a great firetemple in first dynasty) Since its unique in its structure and look, it would fit.

I am now working on a new video for this Shrine with the same music from above. Difficult task; since it is going to be a 360 degree rotation video...

Stay tuned...

Kind Regards
Houman

Top Bottom