I Must Have Revenge

Wolfe Tone

Which Way Did He Go?
After being threatend by someone to access my computer I installed a firewall program. Then I got an alert stating someone is accesing my computer. I now have their IP and I must have revenge. Anyone have any suggestions how to get back at the person or persons.
PS I want to try to keep it as legal as possible but I am willing to bend the law if necesary (MODS I will edit this bit out if it breaks any rules)

Report their IP to their ISP if it is possible. If you have their E-Mail adress, you can perhaps go the way of the Toecutter and give it to spam sites, but that is childish.

But most of all, try to find a better firewall. Many are not adeqaute.

I don't know who exactly is doing it but I have my suspisions. I also don't know what ISP they have.

Anyone have any suggestions of a decents Firewall. (As cheap as possible)

I can't help you, but I can offer moral support to say

#1 - I will be upset if this conversation gets cut off; self-defence should be permitted, even if that means doing a little innocent, proportional harm to the attacker, and

#2 - I am nominating you for the academy awards for "Lifetime achievement in the naming of a Civfanatics Thread"

R.III

Originally posted by Wolfe Tone
I don't know who exactly is doing it but I have my suspisions. I also don't know what ISP they have.

I think you can find their ISP by their IP address. Typically, each ISP has a 'block' of IP address' they use. Maybe some checking on the internet could give some answers, or even PM Thunderfall. He may know of an easy way to find their ISP.

Thanks but that is the one I have at the moment. Now I really feel secure the program I have has the CornMaster Seal of Approvement. It must be good. I am going to confront the person who I think it is tomorrow face to face. If I find out he is the one he may never be able to use a computer (or walk) again LOL

Top Bottom