I need help changing the industry and corporation of Monopolies game mode.

Kkumarho

Chieftain
I've been enjoying Civilization 6 with modding to a basic degree by myself. And I'm studying the way to code for modifying the game data by analysing original files or mods of others.
By the way, now, I am stuck in a weird situation and I'm frustrated.
For now, I want to change the requirement argument of the industries in Monopolies mode. I've tried as many ways as I know, but It doesn't work at all. So I'm here for asking any advice.
(Additionally, a weird thing is that the change of "ResourceEffectText" works well, but others("ResourceEffect", "RequirementArguments-Value") are not effective at all.

# I tried to solve it by deleting the original contents and using <row> with the intended contents, but it does not work.

<Delete RequirementId="REQUIREMENT_CIVILIAN_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE"/>
<Delete RequirementId="REQUIREMENT_MILITARY_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE"/>

# Also tried another way to update the original data, but it doesn't work too.

<Update> <Where RequirementId="REQUIREMENT_CIVILIAN_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE" Value="RESOURCE_FURS,RESOURCE_OLIVES"/> <Set Value="RESOURCE_FURS,RESOURCE_OLIVES,RESOURCE_COTTON"/> </Update>
<Update> <Where RequirementId="REQUIREMENT_MILITARY_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE" Value="RESOURCE_TOBACCO,RESOURCE_IVORY,RESOURCE_WHALES,RESOURCE_CITRUS,RESOURCE_COTTON"/> <Set Value="RESOURCE_TOBACCO,RESOURCE_IVORY,RESOURCE_WHALES"/> </Update>

or

<Update> <Where RequirementId="REQUIREMENT_CIVILIAN_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE"/> <Set Value="RESOURCE_FURS,RESOURCE_OLIVES,RESOURCE_COTTON"/> </Update>
<Update> <Where RequirementId="REQUIREMENT_MILITARY_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE"/> <Set Value="RESOURCE_TOBACCO,RESOURCE_IVORY,RESOURCE_WHALES"/> </Update>

# At first, I tried the below way (the most used way), but it didn't work and I began to fall into this hell.

<Replace>
<RequirementId>REQUIREMENT_CIVILIAN_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE</RequirementId>
<Name>ResourceType</Name>
<Value>
RESOURCE_FURS,
RESOURCE_OLIVES,
RESOURCE_COTTON
</Value>
</Replace>

# The below way also didn't work. I'm so hard to find out what's the problem.

<Row>
<RequirementId>REQUIREMENT_CIVILIAN_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE</RequirementId>
<Value>
RESOURCE_COTTON
</Value>
</Row>
<Delete>
<RequirementId>REQUIREMENT_MILITARY_DISCOUNT_RESOURCE</RequirementId>
<Value>
RESOURCE_COTTON