1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

I need minions - RAR 1.04 development

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Karl der Grosse, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Karl der Grosse

Karl der Grosse Chieftain

It has been my heart's desire is to create an "Epic" version of RAR for quite some time.

For that purpose I require above all the biggest Earth terrain-realistic map possible; accurate Polynesia is quite essential for "balance" for such game also.

Teturkhan's (Just Maps) is an extremely nice starting option as realism may pertain to geography / terrain:

El Mency's BIG map seems rather nice too (as does Satya's Big map).

Then there's ru4t42's 360 x 360 map that purports "accurate resources".

The fundamental thing I"m initially concerned about is realistic terrain and resource placement. Obviously the initial geography of "The World" would be a "critical path" from a project management perspective respecting further development of any successor to CivIII RAR 1.04.

:scan:

2. Quinzy

Quinzy Deity

I use El Mency's and it plays very nicely, however for balance, Russia might be made a tad smaller, and Europe a bit bigger.