I need testers for 843

Head Serf

Emperor
I need some testers for my new scenario. If you want to test the scenario, just post here with your email and what civilization you'll be testing. I'd like everyone to test different civilizations if possible, so that I can get feedback on all parts of the map.

I'll send out the files in a few days.

Ummayads - Emir Abd ar-Rahman II - Moors
West Francia - Charles the Bald - France
Middle Francia - Emporer Lothair I - Italian States
East Francia - Louis the German - Germany
England - Alfred the Great - England
Vikings - Ragnar Lodbrok - Vikings
Kingdom of Leon-Castile - Ordono I - Spain
Abassids - Al-Mutawakkil - Arabs
Great Moravia - Prince Rastislav - Slavs
Bohemia - Borivoj I - Poland
Khazars - Khagan Tarkhan - Khazars
Byzantium - Basil I - Byzantines
Bulgaria - Simeon I - Bulgars
Idrisids - Ali I - Moors
Kievan Rus - Prince Oleg - Russia
Scotland - Kenneth Mac Alpine - Scots
Armenia - Ashot I - Armenia

I'd like to test it. I believe you know my e-mail and you can get a good guess on which faction I'd like to test.;)

cant you just pm the file to me? although i will be interested in trying out the byzantines, franks, and the abbasid caliphate.

Thats fine. Its been quiet around here recently. sorry about not doing the Poland or Russia guide yet. ive been busy with school and modding the Greek World mod. If you are interested, i could finish up with new building art and post it. Also, could you help me with diplomacy music? i feel thats the only thing the mod is lacking.

Have you tried Final Frontier, the Byzantines, or the HRE? I would play BTS more, except I just got MTW:2. It is awsome. If your comp can support it, I would you recomend you getting it. If your comp can handle large map, late era, with little or unnoticable lag, with high detail, your comp can handle MTW:2, although you will need alot of memory.

Top Bottom