I Quit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke of Marlbrough

The Quiet Moderator
Retired Moderator
as Science Advisor, that is.... ;)

Since we currently have all the Techs in the game and have a 0% level of science, but are still getting Future Techs because of Trade, so I am retiring to Marl Downs.

If anyone needs me to solve some hugely complex equation, you can send it via carrier pigeon and I'll get back to you when I'm damn well ready to. :p

I know it's a tad early to start all of this, but, Thanks. :goodjob:

I am very glad that we had such a good core of players stay with the game. :D I really wanted to see this game played to the end. Anything to prolong Civ II's life. ;)

You can't QUIT. You're LAID OFF!! ;)

We always need Luxuries in a Democracy.... Would you like to apply for the postion of "Luxuries Advisor?" LOL!!

Duke: Your service to your country will long be remebered through the annals of history. If there is anything that you need built in Marl Downs, let me know. Perhaps I'll station a lovely spy there... :) You know, for 'protection' like a very sexy secret service.

Originally posted by Kev
Duke: Your service to your country will long be remebered through the annals of history. If there is anything that you need built in Marl Downs, let me know. Perhaps I'll station a lovely spy there... :) You know, for 'protection' like a very sexy secret service.

Sounds Good to me. ;) I'm not sure how much my wife would like it, but it's for my protection, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom