i run out of years

mmcrew

Chieftain
Hi people iv just got a quick question iv been playing this for a day or so but iv got. Far as developing nuclear stuff I dominated alloy of land and wiped out the Indians then it said in 5 turns it will end. I wanted to hotp war with the pt and develop space but I didn't have tme how do I extend it.
Can anyone help

You can´t extend the timing. The game ends at a particular year. I think in 2100 (but I´ve never reached the limit so I don´t know exactly). You have to win (or lose) before year 2100.

Yup, 2100 AD is the final year.

No extensions, unless you're playing the Beta Centauri scenario.

Also, if you can't win before the time ends, you should practice on an easy level and figure out a good strategy and who's your best Civ, THEN go and play on higher levels. Also, stick to one victory and go for it. The game tends to be harder when you try to get all victories, unless you're on Warlord or Chieftain.

when your on deity it goes up to about 2250, after that its ov er, its horsehockey and their should be a choice on time, something that works though is that if you keep a constant war going, it seems to last longer, but if everythings happy and content, then it ends at 2100:cry:

Top Bottom