I still dont understand how I play this...

Le Petit Prince

Communist Comrade
I know where to registrer...but it says ''your city name'' ... which city??? where is the map of the game?how can I be elected or know in which city I can ask to build something particular. Maybe its because english is not my first language but I dont understand...I dont know which action I can do...

Welcome to Fanatica!

The stickied Game Play Instruction Thread fo this turn contains a link to the most recent save game. It's a zipped file that uses Civ3 Vanilla v 1.29. There, you can find all the cities you want. :)
As a note, the capital is named Noshuret. There's a good starter city to pick.

Just remember, you can only look as the save, not play it. Don't do anything you can't undo, like move troops.

Also, please give you opinions of current game discussions in the Citizen's Sub-Forum. That's always a good place to start.

Please, stick around and enjoy the game!

Le Petit Prince -

The mandatory data required when you register contains two requests for city names. The first request labeled "City" is the city in the empire that you reside. Octavian X showed how you can see the game and choose a city. The second request is labeled "Your City name". This is a name you make up that may be used to name a city in the game.

As far as elections, very soon you will see Nomination threads in the main forum for all the offices available. At that time you can nominate yourself for any that you are interested in. Then elections will be held at the end of the month.

You can also be appointed to be the mayor of a city. In the Government forums there are 4 threads for each Province (Capitoline, Esquiline, Aventine, and Quirnial). The current threads are marked "Term 4". In each thread should be listed the cities that are in that province and which need mayors. You can then post a message there asking the Governor to be the mayor of the city you like. You would then work with the governor to manager that city. It is a good way to get started in the game.

Please post any more questions, or you can PM me.

Welcome :wavey:

Welcome. :)

I am also happy to answer any questions you have or offer any advice or really anything to help you get settled in.
I hope you like it here. :)

zorven, POST might be better, I can see this thread turning into the basis for a Demogame FAQ thread.

Top Bottom