i submitted wrong score

Storm666

Chieftain
Stupid me. I submitted the in-game score i.s.o. the firaxis score. :sad: :blush:

Should I resubmit? Or are the submissions checked for their score anyway?

it's quite a difference :) 6K -> 22K
Or is it so low I shouldn't even care? :p

Tnx.

'Caesar' Storm

great. tnx. GOTM Team rocks.

BTW strangely enough i didn't get a confirmation. But if I'm in there it's cool :)

Your submission is in the system. Dunno why you didn't receive an email. Check your spam filter?

Same thing with me. I couldn't remember what the exact score was so I just inputted the Firaxis one. My confirmation email indicated the lower score as well.

According to the HOF (in-game) it list your Firaxis score, so how do you find your score (with victory bonus) after you have left the game?

Also, did the submission come up with the higher score?

This month we are taking your manual inputs for score because I wasn't confident enough to install online file processing, and your feedback page and email simply reflect what you entered.

I am running the file processing system off line and batch processing the submissions to check that the software that extracts the scores automatically is working OK and producing consistent results. I'm surprised that the HOF doesn't include your final victory score :confused:. Your file was was processed OK, and your final score was 13904 in 1961 AD, with a base score of 5415.

AlanH said:
I'm surprised that the HOF doesn't include your final victory score :confused:.

So was I. When I realized we were required to input our score I had to start up CivIV and go to the HoF to find my score. I was surprised when it wasn't there. I went a head and inputted the score that was stated.

Thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure. :mischief:

Top Bottom