1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

I think there should be tourist related resource

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by 8ha8ha, Jul 19, 2019.

1. 8ha8ha

8ha8ha Chieftain

In real world, Hokkaido is much richer than Calcutta and yangon nowaday. But In game world Calcutta and yangon is much much "developable" than Hokkaido even if I am controlling Japanese. So should there any resource related to tourist to show this phenomenon?

2. star15389

star15389 Chieftain

Hokkaido GDP ~$18billion
    West Bengal GDP ~$150billion

And that's doubly conservative since Calcutta can work more tiles than just West Bengal and at PPP West Bengal's total output is even greater

hnrysml and Enyavar like this.
  3. soul-breathing

soul-breathing Chieftain

In fact Hokkaido GDP is 180 billion dollar and the population is about 6 million.
    Hokkaido per capita GDP is higher than West Bengal.

DarkLunaPhantom and Pokarnor like this.
  4. Pokarnor

Pokarnor Chieftain

DarkLunaPhantom, 1SDAN and Publicola like this.
  5. Novicenoble

Novicenoble Chieftain

To talk about GDP, Japan alone has more GDP than the whole sum of South America. China has 2.5 times of the Japanese one, and Korea has one-third. I don't think that can be represented straight on Civ-style game.

Pokarnor and 1SDAN like this.