i want in vox populi that ships not capture city

globosud

Warlord
hi, i have a request if possible.

Is there some good people who can make me a small change to vox populi mod? Make impossible for ships to catch the cities I tried a mod but when active vox populi, it only works for ironclad. THX :) , If you explain how to do it, I can try it too
sorry for bad english

Yeah, the "ships no city capture" (SNCC) mod worked for the ships not touched by VP (= Ironclad ok, corvette not). Are you saying that it is not working even for the early ships such as trireme and caravel now? That's a shame.

I think you would have to add a mod dependence of VP into the SNCC mod, so that it is loaded after VP and then create new SQL queries adding the no city capture promotion to the new ships added by VP.

But I do not know much about modding Civ5. I think I tried this before and failed, so I just got used to some ships capturing cities, which I don't like much, but can live with - I can deal with the AI and simply pretend the feature does not exist for my ships :)

I love playing with 20 civs, but with the conquest of ships coming to 1700 that we are 5 civil if I'm lucky. All civilizations are canceled in 5 rounds.

Civilizations that are fortunate to have a very productive city on the coast can win 15 cities before 1700 d.c.

Top Bottom