1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

I want more info!

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by ArataWata11, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArataWata11

ArataWata11 Chieftain

its more than a month now since they announced the expansion, and still no new screenshot, video or gameplay of CiV G&K. If they having difficulty finding volunteer to play a preview game of the expansion. alright I'll volunteer to play the game, just give me the game. I'll make a video copy of it for all anxious CiV fans here to watch after months of playing of course. :lol::lol:

C'mon Sid give to me now, cant wait another more months!!! Ggrrrhhh! :crazyeye:

2. anandus

anandus Errorist

3. Bonci

Bonci King

aaaw...opened this thread hoping for the announcement of an actual preview ._.

4. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Super Moderator Supporter

Moderator Action: This, changed the title.
    We had more than a dozen articles last week (see here), so a) no idea where this complainment is coming from ;) and b) there's no real purpose for this thread.
    Read all the articles, and you'll be quite satisfied ;).
    -> Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.