I want the music!!

dustindollar

Chieftain
Yes call me a freak but I want to listen to the Civ 4 music on my mp3 player. I can't seem to locate the music folder. Can anyone help me?

I don't call you a freak. The music that they chose for Civ IV is awesome. It's a lot of the same stuff I used to listen to when playing Civ III -- it's weird to hear it coming out of the game now.

All I see is a blank Asset folder. They shoudn't be hidden. I have that turned off. Unless I'm missing something.

The best part of the game, the music. I love the opening music! I wonder who they are and what language that is. I am learning the words all ready but have no idea what they mean.

Let's not forget the cracking "Hovis" tune that sometimes plays.

(This message will mean absolutely nothing to anyone who isn't from the UK).

Crdnl Richelieu said:
Let's not forget the cracking "Hovis" tune that sometimes plays.

(This message will mean absolutely nothing to anyone who isn't from the UK).
Yeah, it's all great, some is slow and boring, er most of it is, but that's why I have my Pirate I Will Be! :lol: And the mp3s that make the game lively :mischief:

hmm, yes Hovis, or do you mean Dvoraks New World Symphony no.9 (2nd movement)?

Good tune though

regards,
Peter

The music is by Chrisropner Tin. I think Baba Yehu is on a CD called Shine. You can get it on Amazon.

Or you could go buy the special collectors edition, it comes with the soundtrack on a seperate CD for your listening pleasure.

except for the title track, i find the rest to be a little too subdued. i switch to a custom music folder when i'm at war. nothing beats having an epic tank battle with the menu tune of hearts of iron II.

the music is great... i wonder what is the language... what are they saying .. i want (a transliteration and a translation)

Top Bottom