1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

I want uniqueness

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by rlew, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Keejus

Keejus Prince

With the new Polynesia DLC, there's actually 6. 5 if you have the Native American bug.

Otherwise... um, you can see some buildings and all wonders inside your cities. I'm not sure how a city would look "Democratic"...

2. Beef Hammer

Beef Hammer Warlord

I would LOVE to see each civ have it's own unique look for its citys, at least in eras where they would have for real, if that makes sense.

3. SpearMan153

SpearMan153 Prince

I vote for a build your own civ like in moo2

(yeah I know it won't work with the civ mechanics)

4. babinro

babinro Chieftain

I'd like to see more uniqueness between the civilizations.

As is, there are only about 5 things that change how a civ plays and not all of them make a big impact. Adding several more unique units and buildings per civ along with the ability to build a couple civ specific wonders would be nice.

Scaling inherent bonuses would be neat as well so they have a greater impact. For example, France could start with a +1 culture bonus per city, then go to +2, +3 etc through the ages. Alternatively, these bonuses could remain as is and improve via civ specific wonders as mentioned above.

5. Disraeli

Disraeli Chieftain

Do you really have to bash Civ4 in every post? Like, you answer his question but then just throw in "oh, and civ 4 sucks"

6. Arksa

Arksa Warlord

They adressed this in Shogun 2 where every faction excels in something like ninjas.

7. brxbrx

brxbrx Worthless loser

wo, relaxo, max-o

he don't like CIV. no biggy