Ials pbem #1

Is the 5900 beakers accurate? I'll check next time I see the game for the amount it is costing me. Also - how do you see the difficulty level?

F8. And then the Settings tub. Mine says Noble.

Well, 5040 :science: to be exact. But still...

Spoiler :
Congrats on post 2500. My oh my...

F8. And then the Settings tub. Mine says Noble.

Well, 5040 :science: to be exact. But still...

Spoiler :
Congrats on post 2500. My oh my...

That is the same as mine. 5040 and Noble.

gg Cutlass.

Game should speed up from here ... and slow down (if you know what I mean).

Ideas are like stars, and every star has it's cycle. But black hole swallows 'em all.

I had nothing which could defend against large numbers of cannon. Oh well. Game went on much too long.

ruff, what's the deal with sending the file twice, one time via tracker and before that via your emailer? :D

Its the same file. I sometimes get sick of seeing the turn with me so upload it to the tracker. Sometimes. Not often.

Perhaps we should start some new game with the same players. Even with 6 of us still alive these group was the fastest in my 12 games list.

Sounds interesting, but who is the 6th?

you:... Japan
Rodrigo Costa as Ivanhoe:... England
Ruff Hi:... Mali
Tigranes:... Portugal
Cutlass:... Greece
Atticus:... Byzantium

I am a big fan of WW2 era ever since my single digits :). And starting from Civ 1 always in the search of the best WW2 scenario (it's scary how long I have been around with this franchise :lol: ). And I think I found something good this time. If you guys share my enthusiasm about WW2 please check the December 1941 map and let me know what you think about it.

Unfortunately my predecessors managed to build Heroic Epic in the city without a single food resource in BFC... While in Mali GPs poppin' like pink champagne :mad:

It's ironic, isn't it? After 5 years of playing, and now with only 4 civs left -- the one is from Europe, the other one from Asia, one more from Africa and the last one -- Americas.

Link to video.

Where are we at ... tracker says 'Sinimusta has the ball'. Note that I'm out for the next 14hrs or so.

Turn sent, this has been super fast, but I suspect this month may be a bit slower. Still faster than most pbems here.

Bahh ... I remove one infestation of boats and another one pops up. Feels like whack-a-mole.

I wish I knew how you can find me so easily...

First thing I do each and every turn is scout for enemy ships.

Top Bottom