Ice, Ice, Agey

Imperator Knoedel

Simperator Knoedel
You feeling cold?

There is a scenario bundled with BtS, or maybe Warlords or Vanilla already (looking closely at the scenario screen it seems there are actually two, one for Vanilla and one for BtS, huh, we are gonna play the BtS version at any rate), that's a modified huge Earth map starting around 200.000 years (that's two hundred thousand) before present, with I would hope for the time accurate geography. Meaning lots and lots of ice north of the Mediterranean, but Africa being very hospitable etc. Its name is Earth_IceAge, and I want to play a PBEM with it. There is a total of 14 civs spread around the world, so if you really have your heart set on one take a look at what's available, otherwise just name the landmass you want to be on or go random. While I would certainly like to have this be an all human game, I have no unrealistic expectations and a few civs are probably going to be AI controlled.

I will also move some of the starting units around because some starting locations seem utterly moronic, like Earth18Civs Spain or Inca moronic.

If you would like I could start everyone off with a worker or an additional warrior/scout to get through the early game slog while I'm at it.

We can vote about settings:

I suggest Normal Speed, Raging Barbarians, Choose Religions, No Technology Brokering, and all victories on ( The date for the time victory is 11950 BC :lol: ), everything else default.

Who is with me?

Edit: Come to think of it, since this is playing in the ice age and none of the available civilizations existed back then, which is kinda the point of this scenario, if you ask very nicely I might condescend to replace one of the civs with one you'd like that isn't currently there, and if you ask extra nice I might throw together a minimod for this game so you can mix and match unique units, buildings and traits to create your own custom civilization.

Top Bottom