1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Iceni civilization 3.0

Play as Queen Boudicca of the Iceni

1. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Hi Rob
    There seems to be a couple of errors in v 3 (also reported on Steam).

You forgot to move AGENDA_BACKSTAB_BOUDICCA_SURPRISE_WAR (I reported this some months ago). It is stated outside the Modifiers section.

Also in Iceni_Modsupport.sql you have LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI in stead of LEADER_BOUDICCA

\Skodkim

2. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Maybe I should also mention that you have a LOT of dublicate entries in Iceni_Text.xml and Iceni_ConfigText.xml. It may not be a problem but I think Civ will skip the rest of a file if an error is found. If so it may cause problems.

\Skodkim

3. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Just found out that you (probably) uploaded the old version again on CivFanatics while the Steam version is updated correctly. I get v2 when I used the Download link here.

This means all my comments were based on the old version - please ignore them for now.

Edit: The agenda issue has been fixed in v3 but the Iceni_ModSupport.sql and duplicate text entries still exist

\Skodkim

4. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

The Iceni mod support, which is the same for both version 2 and 3 but it is correct in both versions. It states to copy leader titles from CATHERINE_DI_MEDICI into Boudicca. In terms of the duplicate entries, it's not causing an issue and in fact the config text overrides the other text. I'd noticed the "backstab" issue myself and it was corrected.

UPDATE: I've checked and whilst I did upload the new version yesterday, it would seem that the upload had failed - so I've tried again and it is now the correct version 3.0 to upload.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  5. RFormica

RFormica Grand Oligarch of the Hills

Same here; I don't think that Teddy looks anything like Caesar Augustus :lol: