Icons meaing

Red Dwarf Devil

Little Green Man
All,

Can someone point me to a location that explains all the icons that can be seen in BTS.

I am playing BTS with the Wolfrevolution which also has the BUG mod embedded, however with all the additional displays sometimes I cannot work out what the icons means.

Case in point (sorry no screen shot) on the score chart a lot of the other civs have a BIG RED fIST and/or a citizen head & shoulders icon, which I think is not good however I am on good terms with some and furious with others but they have the same icons.:crazyeye:

Any links would be appreciated as doing a search for Bug or icons give hundreds of links most of which are not what I am looking for

i don't have a list or know all of them, but i think i know the BIG RED FIST one. I'm pretty sure it means that they are in WHEOOHRN mode. (we have enough on our hands right now) That means they're planning to declare war on someone(not necessarily you)

OK thanks pianoman that sort of makes sense as there was a lot of fighting going on.

Some times it takes a freash look from someone else to see the obvious.

The angry dude icon means you're their worst enemy :mad:. As stated before the Fist means they have enough on their hands, so either they are at war, or planning on going to war (but that could be with anyone).

Thanks for trying out WolfRevolution, what is your impression of it so far, if you don't mind me asking?

Phungus,

That is a very easy question to answer.

The WolfRevolution Mod is awesome :goodjob: , the reason I got it, was I was using Wolfshanze Mod but wanted to add in a few things like BUG, better roads, attitude icons etc.

However when it comes to adding these in I normally screw them up so when I came across this merge with everything I wanted + the fact it had it own installer (double click and away you go) not even I could mess that up.

So to be honest I have it set for my default as I could not go back to BTS standard now that I am coming to terms with the features especially IDW which caused me so many headaches.and the internal revolution part

So to be honest I have it set for my default as I could not go back to BTS standard now that I am coming to terms with the features especially IDW which caused me so many headaches.and the internal revolution part
IDW is by far the best thing to come out of modding. That one, simple mod component is the best addition to the game. It's really a shame that IDW isn't in by default. Having battles effect borders actually makes warfare far more dynamic, realistic and just plain old more fun.
I hate the static borders in real civ, and just can't go back. Hell I can give up Revolutions, the wolfshanze units, even the BUG stuff, but I can't stand the loss of IDW from the game.

Your sig also reminds me that in the Next, or version just after it (glider1 hasn't decided yet), there will be a function where you will be able to set a civ on autodecline, so if they try to come asking for stuff, it wol't bother you, it'll just register as though you told them to get lost.

Top Bottom