i'd like it even if it had MORE bugs

AsnoT

Mostly Civilized
let's face it - it's still civilization, and once everyone has gotten used to it, all will be well etc.
there are bugs, but then, i challenge anyone to name a game that is bug free (that excludes minesweeper et al, a BIT more complexity would be the general idea ;))

or a bug-free OS maybe? *giggle*

and lets not forget we're playing civ3c with the third (?) patch installed, not the nilla version, not a big deal.

sid's civilization series is the only game that has been on my computers since 1992, a tough act to follow. (crammond's grand prix series gets an honourable mention tho :D)

so, all in all, i'm happy with this, the bugs will be fixed, world peace will come (i made that last one up)

Beautiful, spoken like a true civ fan. Reminds me of the revolutionists around the American revolution.

I once had Minesweeper create a game with NO mines, when I clicked a space, every space just went blank. No numbers, no mines. I guess that is a bug...

Yes, there are bugs, but in Civ3, those bugs turned out to be things like fighter intercept not working. In Civ4, the bugs are turning out to be things like Crash to BIOS and hard lock - power cycle reboot.

There is a very good game under what is arguably the buggiest game render engine released in memory...

Venger

We should be grateful that we are living in the age of the
internet. I wonder what would happen if this happened
with Civ I. No internet, so it would be extremly hard to
patch it.

The game is so good that even crash after crash I keep
playing it. ( at the last 150 years of the game) I can't wait
to have it all fixed.

what would you rather have
1) a game with buggs now and a path that fixes them in a month
or
2) nothing for a month and then a game with few, but some, buggs?

i know which i want but if you prefer option 2 then send the gam e back and buy a new one in a month. Its as simple as that.

Top Bottom