Idea:Food VS Hammer VS Gold balance

myclan

King
Because city in the mod will not grow, food become much more useless in the game. Of course it can increase personnel, but many building can also provide personnel, just too abundant than actually needed. I will suggest only surplus food can provide personnel, and decrease other source, making food more useful.

Hammer symbolize industry, which is the most important for a war. Producing material, changing material into unit, this two main role is enough. No hammer to personnel, let food do it. No gold to material.

Gold can buy everything, but just very expensive, unless you really need it at once. Buy building in lack of hammer city, buy unit when really in need, and buy material/oil, just set a suitable mport ratio(500G=500Oil maybe, just a examble)

food will be a part of the new resources in the reloaded mod.

I hope to be able to add some kind of commerce instead of fixed convoy, but that's only a perhaps ATM.

buy material/oil
Really? Where is the realism? IRL when you have a lot of money you can not pay it to get something from nowhere. There should be an ability to trade oil, food, material(but not personnel of course xD) with other civs.

Really? Where is the realism? IRL when you have a lot of money you can not pay it to get something from nowhere. There should be an ability to trade oil, food, material(but not personnel of course xD) with other civs.

What I think of is neutral country, or USA in the early war

Top Bottom