1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Idea for modmod: Civ Spam!

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by Baldyr, Apr 25, 2010.

1. fdgsgds

fdgsgds Mustard Enthusiast

No Scotland for you!! :lol::lol: I'm so mean.

2. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

I don't believe you're reading what I said. The goal would not be to include any more minor or unplayable Civs. On the contrary both the Celts and the Byzantine would be included as playable Civs.

No, no... View it as either there is a Civ in Britain or it is split up in independent cities. Once Britain respawns it wouldn't be as the Saxon Civ but rather as the English or the British. But if say Scotland was included as a Civ it would appear when the English are unstable, and if they survive the initial spawn the English would probably end up collapsing anyway. So I don't think there would be two Civs at one time in Britain, but probably one or two independent cities from time to time. (Secessions would start to happen as soon as either the English or the Scottish become unstable.)

Not many Civs would be long lived but they might always respawn later, giving the illusion that the independent cities actually represented those people during the down time.

3. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

Ah you're right I misread you. I thought you were saying that some new civs would be unplayable if they were too small or weak to be balanced.