Idea for new forum

fantasy_sports

Chieftain
Why not an Age of Empires forum? Civ3 has a bunch of forums and I found it slow and uninstalled it, so why not create a forum for AOE, a fast game with great gameplay.

It popped into my mind that there should also be a forum for The Sims while I was waiting for this thread to be posted.

Because this is the CIVILIZATION fanatics center! :yeah:

And the games fora here all are either directly for a Civ game or for anything which comes close!
And AoE or AoK or the Sims does nowhere come close to be like Civ in any sense.
For every other game we already have the appropriate forum, "All other games". ;)

The common thing among the members here is CIV, not anything else. There are many other fora for all the other games.
:D

I haven't seen an AoE post in the All Other Games forum in forever. The Sims a few days ago maybe? The don't sound like hot enough topics to warrant their own fora.

Originally posted by starlifter
Over your right shoulder, Lucky ;)....
You are beginning to SPAM starlifter! :lol:
Don´t start to lose your good reputation.

Hmm, nothing on topic from me either, though. :p
Except everything stated above.
:D

That game is old, and people have the AoE Heaven site, so I doubt a lot of people here care about it.

On the other hand, if people wanted it, it would be alright, I still like that game.

AOK is a game I really like but I no longer play it very much at all now, and not many other people play it so its likely that it wouldn't be popular enough. Also I doubt TF wants a forum contains over 50 sub forums.

Btw, I would quite like a Medieval Total War forum (Well it does have a turn based element).

You haven't even started a thread about it in All Other Games...you need show an interest by the CFC population before TF will make a new forum...unless it is RoN. :crazyeye:

Okay then I will make a thread at some point about Medieval total War...

Top Bottom