Ideas for the historic Alpha/ Betaquadrant scenario for 2.0

Imrahiel

Chieftain
About my plains: After the realse of the 2.0 mainmod version, i will startinf creating a new scenario.

About the scenerio: The scenario will be 180X180 fields or bigger. It will play from 2150 to 2375. It will have the Sol system in the middle. Civilziations will be Federation, First Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Cardassian , Dominion, Gorn, Tzenkethi, Bajor, Tholians, Breen; Ferengi and Maquis. The scenario will be not a normal one. It will have a full unique unit techtree, a refit system, maybe some extra uniqe buildings,starsystems that are so much cannon like I have information and historic events.

Why starting this thread/ what you can do: I want you for giving you ideas for historic events( wars, alliance changes, tor and some ohter thinks that you want to discuss. In addition you can help me if you want.

There was a mod with a tng and a ds9 scenerio way back when for civ2 that was much the same.

I don't know of a TNG mod, but Patrick Choo's Star Trek: Dominon War (ST: DW) scenario played in 2 quadrants and contained multiple events, most of which were linked to the capture of certain systems and the loss of certain starbases and/or units. (It's at http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11185 in the new Civ2 database.)

For TNG I used some events linked to certain civs discovering particular techs (a Q event placed a UFP ship in Borg space upon a specific tech discovery; Borg space was separated from the alpha quadrant by a number of Terrain units the Borg needed to destroy in order to access the main quadrant).

For Voyager I used a multi-quadrant map with events linked to the capture of certain systems by particular civs (the Voyager event was linked to a specific discovery by the UFP). The Alpha quadrant was linked by 2 wormhole passages to Borg-dominated space, and Species 8472 was locked in a Liquid Space quadrant until either a Borg or a Liquid discovery.

Thanks, i have downloaded it and lots of the events a verry interesting( I did not play it i have no civ 2, but i opened and watched it so). For TNG the some events are also interessting for example development of Akira Class.

But TNG DS9 and VOY( the Delta Quadrant will not be on the map) are know realy hard to put in( we know a lot of it).
Harder to find are events between ENT and TOS and TMP and TNG so i thougt some people could give me some own Ideas of it.

Top Bottom