Ideas to put into Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to compromise. We have a democracy in which we compromise. That involves changing positions. Very soon I will give the specifics.

A democracy with, what, 20 people deciding what they want? This guy made my day :lol:

Ok, I'll try: Skell Jell, I advise you to throw all this work out of the window and rething your life. Since I am the first one to propose this idea, I have the majority (100%). Hey, that's democracy, so you should follow it :p

Oh, btw, try to read sometimes, it's useful:

Finally, a bit of forum etiquette: Don't post two posts immediately following on from each other. Click {Edit}, and edit your post instead. You know where the button is, you have edited posts before, there is no reason to double / triple post!!

I want to compromise. We have a democracy in which we compromise. That involves changing positions. Very soon I will give the specifics.

Actually, in a democracy we elect a leader who then makes decisions for us, but not necessarily the decisions which the public want. Since this thread has been declared a democracy by you I think we need an election as to who shall run this thread. I shall vote for the candidate that will discontinue this "mod" and allow this thread to die. Does anybody wish to run on that platform?

Put me down for Flevance. We need a new direction, fresh ideas, integrity!
(And Flev, if you lose this election, can you come up to Canada and run in our next one? We really need help. ;))

I vote Skell Jell, because it would be interesting to see how would that reflect his rule and transformation over the course of 6500 years. Do you even understand how many mods for CIV would we have?
I'm thrilled just at the prospect of that possibility!

A democracy with, what, 20 people deciding what they want? This guy made my day :lol:

Ok, I'll try: Skell Jell, I advise you to throw all this work out of the window and rething your life. Since I am the first one to propose this idea, I have the majority (100%). Hey, that's democracy, so you should follow it :p

Oh, btw, try to read sometimes, it's useful:

I can revisit it but it will not be lost.

I vote Skell Jell, because it would be interesting to see how would that reflect his rule and transformation over the course of 6500 years. Do you even understand how many mods for CIV would we have?
I'm thrilled just at the prospect of that possibility!

Yes there are hundreds of Mods.

Fine, but if Skell wins this thing by one vote then it will be all your fault and the rest of us will harbour a grudge against Nader for the next 8 years. :p

Ok, then. The only thing I am going to say is I would not Vote for Nader.

Actually, in a democracy we elect a leader who then makes decisions for us, but not necessarily the decisions which the public want. Since this thread has been declared a democracy by you I think we need an election as to who shall run this thread. I shall vote for the candidate that will discontinue this "mod" and allow this thread to die. Does anybody wish to run on that platform?

You can have your vote. Note: I am not voting for you.

THIS THREAD WILL NOT DIE. If you want it it to disappear, then it will just be reposted again.

I will not vote for any candidate.

Not even for yourself? I have a feeling I could be breaking the most consecutive posts world record attempt. PLEASE STOP. And read people's posts. Chances are if it isn't insulting you it is because it is sarcastic.

I want this to survive and running means the thread will die. If I run it will be for keeping the forum.

Here is the quote

Quote- Originally Posted by GodBen:

I vote for Flevance for he has good plans for this thread and any future ones from Skell Jell.

I want this to survive and running means the thread will die. If I run it will be for keeping the forum.

Here is the quote

Quote- Originally Posted by GodBen:

AHHHHHHH!
READ! HE SAID he would vote for a candidate who would let hte thread die. Not that all candidates will let the thread die. And it was a sarcastic dig at you- there is NO POINT in responding seriously.

AHHHHHHH!
READ! HE SAID he would vote for a candidate who would let hte thread die. Not that all candidates will let the thread die. And it was a sarcastic dig at you- there is NO POINT in responding seriously.

But you just did.

I was going to let you vote. Now that you aggravated me so much, THERE WILL BE NO VOTE! I am going to say that again: THERE WILL BE NO VOTE! If you do not agree then leave. It is your choice.

AHHHHHHH!

Just stop. You can't vote now.

I was going to let you vote. Now that you aggravated me so much, THERE WILL BE NO VOTE! I am going to say that again: THERE WILL BE NO VOTE! If you do not agree then leave. It is your choice.

O go ahead and try to kick us out.

I'm losing valuable nap time chasing this thread, but it sure is worth it!

Skell Jell, your responses seem to be missing a connection with the posts you're responding to. Are you using a bot to generate answers? It would be against any forum etiquette to keep people busy using a bot to generate answers.

Of course, there could also be a language barrier, but you claim to be from the U.S. so I wouldn't expect a language barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom